Home Ready Room

Take My Chrons, Please! Now working with STTEVE!

You're probably thinking, "Wow, how could Take My Chrons, Please! be better?"

Here's how:

The maker of STTEVE has created a file format that is designed to work with TMCP - this simplifies the update process so much you'll have even more time to tap your way to Timelines success!
8v1hovnru670.png

What is Take My Chrons, Please!?

This spreadsheet will help you to know exactly what items you need to farm to get ready for Galaxy Events, speed up your Intel farming for Skirmish Events, or even just know where you need to spend your Chrons to level up your crew. All you need to do is import your datacore info, and fun is just a click away!

Just follow the instructions in Google Sheets (after making a copy of course), and you'll be ready to go in no time.

Comments

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    This is really cool. But it gives me some weird output:

hrfw5in60zv0.png
    bol0fqcuac0i.png
    sitfvjuoih2k.jpeg

Any ideas?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • There are 2 types of Medical Scanner (rarity 0 to 5) in the game and STTEVE identifies them in CSV files as "Medical Scanner (Popular)" and "Medical Scanner (Logical)". (STTEVE uses naming conventions from STT Wiki.)

I see both items in my copy of the TMCP tool in the sheet Summary.
    I also see the line "Medical Scanner 0" and I believe that it is some... "residue?" from previous version of the tool. I think that you can ignore it and @Brosnhos could delete this line from the tool.
  • Thanks @tyllanthor for spotting the issue - you are (as usual) correct, the Medical Scanner 0 is left over from the version pre-STTEVE. I deleted the row in the original document.

The issue with Starfleet Uniform 0 is similar, but I missed assigning that one to an era (it should be TOS). It's been corrected as well.

@Mirror Sanoa , you can grab a new copy from the same location, thanks for being the eagle eye and catching those issues! There is still some manual labor to get the items with duplicate names cleaned up. :smile:
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Brosnhos !
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.