Home Engineering Room

Email change

I am returning to the game after 2-3 year. My problem is I deleted the email account linked to my game. I need to change emails but the only other email I have I used to link to an account for my niece who also quit playing.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shiara wrote: »
    I am returning to the game after 2-3 year. My problem is I deleted the email account linked to my game. I need to change emails but the only other email I have I used to link to an account for my niece who also quit playing.

I see you've submitted two tickets for this.
    The email address you want to use is linked to this forum account.
    The easiest way would be to recreate the email address you used previously, or to create a brand new email address.

Then you will be able to do the change yourself via https://games.disruptorbeam.com/email
    provided that you remember the credentials of the account

v9vca8102xn0.png
  • I tried to recreate the email, but said already in use. The change I want to make is to the game account not the forums.

• I submitted 2 because I don’t have that email anymore to receive replies
  • 1Shiara1Shiara ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Ok I created a new email and changed the forum email to that one. Now how do I change my game email?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I created a new email and changed the forum email to that one. Now how do I change my game email?

Log out of the forums.
    Use this url https://games.disruptorbeam.com/email but be careful to log in with your game credentials so your old email address and your password.

Then change the email address like you did for your forum account.
  • Nothing is happening. I created an account with the email i want to change and tried to change it to the one I still have but no confirmation email. I login to the game and it still shows a game account with this email. I tried to recreate the old email but google says no google account for it. When I try to create a google account for it I get "Already in use". I think I'm stuck. I can still playing with the email address I needed just can't retrieve password if I forget it.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing is happening. I created an account with the email i want to change and tried to change it to the one I still have but no confirmation email. I login to the game and it still shows a game account with this email. I tried to recreate the old email but google says no google account for it. When I try to create a google account for it I get "Already in use". I think I'm stuck. I can still playing with the email address I needed just can't retrieve password if I forget it.

There was no need to create an account with the new email address, we will need to correct this before anything else can be done.

We'll continue to work with you via the ticket you submitted.