Home Fleet Central

The Mirror Armada is looking for brave Captains on our 5 year mission

edited April 2022 in Fleet Central
ISS Crazy Horse has 1 opening for anew captain.

ISS Crazy Horse is also a level 134 fleet that is in the top 50 for events.

Our fleets are active, do dailies, and donate to the base to receive the maximum honor, chrono, ISM, and replicator rations. Folks are here for playing and having fun.

Once you decide to join our fleets we will share various tips on improving how you play as well as make suggestions. We try to make sure everyone has the information on tips and tricks in the game. so both you and the fleets do well.

Make sure you have 4 shuttles for faction events and for doing dailies.

In gauntlet stars don't matter. 1/5 full equipment = 5/5 full equipment.

Suggest on how to mine for items, chronotons, and which are the best deals for LTO's

More info if you join us.

We have a lot more information available on our discord page and discussions from all players willing to give guidance. Most players are surprised at the improvement they have when they join our fleets.

The Armada is comprised of 3 fleets with different levels of play.
ISS Kongo is a top 10 fleet for events
ISS Crazy Horse is a top 50 fleet for events
ISS Yamato is a top 5 fleet for events

We ask for daily players that donate and play weekly events. If you don't make threshold, there is always next week.

We have a combined discord page to chat, share our wins and losses and tips for the game.

With your help we can be better and we can help you play better or for less expense:

ISS Crazy Horse
6ee7mnaoms4b.png

ISS Yamato
zepwfagqql4d.png

Below are some quotes from Captains that have joined our ranks.

"For me joining Yamato was great because I got to see other people's playing philosophy and reach out for help from experience players when I need it. Also hitting the daily targets is important and that is consistent here. In my last fleet the leadership was not great participation in events and daily targets was spotty at best, it is a huge improvement. Plus everybody has a good sense of humor and is pretty laid back." - h

"#474. Never been this high on a faction event. Last time I did faction I was on the wrong side of 1500. Joining Yamato has really amped-up my gaming, so thank you for having me aboard..." - V

Please contact one of our admirals or anyone from our fleets in the forums or in game chat if you'd like to join us.

.|. Q You Looking at? Admiral of ISS Crazy Horse
.|. You Rang? - Lurch Admiral of ISS Yamato

Comments