Home The Bridge
Options

Professor Data R.I.P.?

Is Professor Data ever gonna be released or is it still taking time to get approval?

Seems like he's been shelved for good
And speaking of AGT, it would be nice to get Geordi too & even though she wasn't changed, another version of Tasha to complete the original line up
And we STILL need a TNG O'Brien!

Comments

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim-Novak wrote: »
    Is Professor Data ever gonna be released or is it still taking time to get approval?

And speaking of AGT, it would be nice to get Geordi too & even though she wasn't changed, another version of Tasha to complete the original line up

"Midnight Oil O'Brien":
    gpzpavbt6kcc.jpg
  • Options
    I still want a Geordi Version in the Enterprise E uniform, perhaps even with real eyes (from Insurrection). And we need more engineering gauntlet crew. 💁🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim-Novak wrote: »

Professor Data lost his tenure.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess that Professor Data is a "backup" crew now. Ben has said before in Q and A's that they keep several crew in reserve in case they have art approval issues.