Home Fleet Central

United Federation of Parents... Found new Home! Thanks to all for the help!

Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Fleet Central
As per General Order 11, I have been assigned to take over Admiralty duties here at our Starbase until such time as we get a permanent replacement, or someone else applies for the job.

ph0e1bpr3n7v.jpg

Starbase is complete lvl 134 and fully functional. We complete almost all dailies, but we do need more active players to help! Fun folks in the chat, casual yet competitive, and we help each other out whenever possible, even IRL.

DM me if you have any questions!

So...our former Admiral was not very active and let us get down to about 20 active players. I have actively recruited for several months, gaining only a couple Captains, and losing several too.

We are open to the idea of merging with a fleet in similar need, and we are fine with name change, or whatever. We have about a dozen daily active players, and about 6-10 peeps that come in at least a couple times a week.
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    [snip]
    Hit me up guys! Our Starbase is set to self destruct if we don't get some help! ;)
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you find anyone yet?
    Farewell 🖖
  • SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    How many are you down to ?
    I may have found a fleet, we are discussing now.

We have 18 daily players, and another 12 that check in a couple times a week.
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Did you all merge?
  • CyberbenCyberben ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Hi !

If your still looking to merge:
    We are a French speeking fleet; Québec Alliance [QA], with 24 daily players, plus a few ocasionals.
    We rarely use the game chat, we have a Discord server, more apreciated by our captains.
    About 5 of us are fully bilingual, and a few manage.

Get in touch with me, we could talk about it.

Regards
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Not a big Discord user, & thank you for the reply.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're still looking we'd have room in U.S.S. ALABAMA. No Discord. Max Starbase. No pressure. Just a good loyal group of players.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
    Oops, forgot to take this down. We found an awesome fleet that took us all in, and I set the other Starbase adrift. :)

Thank you though!