Home The Bridge

Event Discussion: Faction/Galaxy The Need for Speed (rerun) - 2022-05-26

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
The announcement in game will be unfortunately delayed, our apologies.

The event notes have been posted however: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19296/faction-galaxy-event-notes-the-need-for-speed-rerun-2022-05-26/

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that can’t place him, Desoto was captain of the USS Hood and Riker before coming to the Enterprise was his first officer. But he isn’t the evil admiral guy. https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Robert_DeSoto
    Let’s fly!
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    De Soto 5* and Tam Elbrun 4* in the daily rewards, is the Tin Man coming as the Boss battle?
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Another new 5* i needed to google. Excellent. Will drive sales for sure. 😆
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

Hehe, I read it as De-Sato at first and started to get excited about a new Sato and then looked again and was like, who?
    Let’s fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    With this being the end of May rerun, that means DeSoto is the first 5* in the June mega.

This is what we know about the mega
    The June Mega-Event Theme Survey results are in!
    The winner is: Tin Man / Bio-Ships (TNG/VOY + Astrophysicist or Exobiologist).
    Expect more details about the Mega-Event in a future communique in May.

DeSoto fits the Tin Man theme, but I wonder if he'll be astrophysics or exobiology.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Decipher CCG card of him had an exobiology trait. It would makes sense.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, my Burnmoms get a workout! I don't think the Qowat Milat version has had anything to do since her own event.

(She's my favourite non-main-cast Disco character. Her S2 arc basically turns her into the Star Trek version of Sarah Connor, which is automatic double thumbs up from me.)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Event info is in the game now.

One Collection for the new Captain. Exobiology, as someone suggested.

dm85nyh97n0l.jpg
    a948y2leyzrv.jpg
    ojhj9o79ec9u.jpg
    uokb0jf409er.jpg

Six Second activation on a +15000 Crit Bonus. Good with Six Second Sledgehammers?

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, I wonder, with a battle skill like that, if he won't be in a Skirmish. If he's not, that's a waste.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, I wonder, with a battle skill like that, if he won't be in a Skirmish. If he's not, that's a waste.

My first thought was "Skirmish". Which means probably "Expedition".

y9a413y4642k.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Hehe, I read it as De-Sato at first and started to get excited about a new Sato and then looked again and was like, who?

What about Sito?
    yw7kk1tec30v.png

Either Gabrielle Burnham is the best mime in the galaxy or Kim, Torres, and Mayweather are mean not letting Gabrielle out.
    Let’s fly!
  • Looking through my roster for bonus crew this week, and I noticed that Navigator Stamets while having the Pilot trait, seems to be missing Starfleet and Federation (Tactical Stamets is also missing the Federation trait).
    I also expected Facer Rios to be a pilot since his Super Rare variant is, but Facer seems to be missing the trait.
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!