Home Engineering Room

Game not letting me send shuttles

Started the event fine but now getting this error message (for the last 15 min):

z2rsyvzhox5a.png

Comments

• Having same issue when I try to use Midwife Worf, only crew with issues. Also my dailies are back to zero, have to restart working on them :-(
  • having the same issue. Just came here to see if anyone else was.
  • Having same issue when I try to use Midwife Worf, only crew with issues. Also my dailies are back to zero, have to restart working on them :-(

This comment was really helpful. It seems mine is limited to Klingon Paris...
  • I just took mok’bara word out and the shuttles are working. So I can’t use the 5* worf I cited up which seems a little messed up
  • I also have 2 rue penthe kirks and the same error pops up if I try to use both at the same time (even on different shuttles)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please submit a ticket for this, try to identify the crew that is causing the issue for you - it will help.
  • Thanks Shan - just did (unfortunately it certainly puts me in a tough place for the event as I mainly cited worf up for this)
  • -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Same here, ticket already submitted
    On first tests, I can start a shutlle, if I leave the following crew behind:

- Klingon-Quark 4/4 FE lvl99
    - Saboteur Garak 2/5 FE lvl99

Error occurs on iPad, iPhone & PC
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan - just did (unfortunately it certainly puts me in a tough place for the event as I mainly cited worf up for this)

I am very sorry.
    Support will remove the crew that is giving you an issue and will provide a new version.

We'll have to find clues as to what is causing this, so any details you might have, feel free to add.
  • Will do
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having same issue when I try to use Midwife Worf, only crew with issues. Also my dailies are back to zero, have to restart working on them :-(

Do you mean Determined Paris?
  • Shan wrote: »
    Having same issue when I try to use Midwife Worf, only crew with issues. Also my dailies are back to zero, have to restart working on them :-(

Do you mean Determined Paris?

Yes. Thats the one. Apologies.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Same occurred to me. Mine was rura penthe kirk. I figured it out after an hour of restarting and lost time.

Since my dailies also reset and my voyage wouldn't go bcuz the generic name “borg cube” or any other name enters was not allowed i had many issues caused by something at event start.

My kirk is now able to work. It is not a matter of replacing/exchanging the crew. It is a technical coding error. So many different cards for different ppl are causing the same error.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAE wrote: »
    Same occurred to me. Mine was rura penthe kirk. I figured it out after an hour of restarting and lost time.

Since my dailies also reset and my voyage wouldn't go bcuz the generic name “borg cube” or any other name enters was not allowed i had many issues caused by something at event start.

My kirk is now able to work. It is not a matter of replacing/exchanging the crew. It is a technical coding error. So many different cards for different ppl are causing the same error.

Did you do anything special prior to Rura Penthe Kirk starting to work again for you?

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone in the same situation than DAE and the problematic crew started to work again?
    edited May 2022
    Shan wrote: »
    Is anyone in the same situation than DAE and the problematic crew started to work again?

- Klingon-Quark
    - Saboteur Garak

can't use them on voyages either, something about ship name violation if you try to start the voyage.

/Edit: got both of them to work again, in shuttles at least. Both were lvl99 and I jut put a few 1* trainers on them to change something (not doing a full level)
    Can't test voyages, ship is already under way without them.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

- Klingon-Quark
    - Saboteur Garak

can't use them on voyages either, something about ship name violation if you try to start the voyage.

/Edit: got both of them to work again, in shuttles at least. Both were lvl99 and I jut put a few 1* trainers on them to change something (not doing a full level)
    Can't test voyages, ship is already under way without them.

Thank you, this is super helpful
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Same problem for me. After 3hrs I can finally send 4 shuttles. I used neither of the above.
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    I have half a dozen screenshots so can name all the crew I guess.

My determined paris is still problematic.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you tried putting him in cryo and removing him again?
    I am wondering if that would help.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭

Did you do anything special prior to Rura Penthe Kirk starting to work again for you?

No i did not. And 1.5 hour shuttles returned, now he wont go again. I see no correlation between the crew reported. Another fleet mate narrowed their problem to little john riker.

I'll try that. The bug also affects the ability to put him in voyages by the way. It says the "name is outside of starfleet regulations" but then when you send the same voyage, absolutely nothing changed except removing determined paris, the voyage goes.

I'll try that. The bug also affects the ability to put him in voyages by the way. It says the "name is outside of starfleet regulations" but then when you send the same voyage, absolutely nothing changed except removing determined paris, the voyage goes.

following up. The game will not allow you to put him in cryo. It says the crew is busy... but he is not. Not in my gauntlet. not on a shuttle. Not on a voyage.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭

following up. The game will not allow you to put him in cryo. It says the crew is busy... but he is not. Not in my gauntlet. not on a shuttle. Not on a voyage.

Agreed. Had my fleet mates also try this with their problem specific cards.
  • DAE wrote: »

No i did not. And 1.5 hour shuttles returned, now he wont go again. I see no correlation between the crew reported. Another fleet mate narrowed their problem to little john riker.

interesting. I think the game incorrectly has little john riker on a shuttle mission when he isn't. I will see when my current shuttles come back in if that resolves or if anyone else is affected.
  • So I think I “fixed” my worf issue. Had him on my bridge crew - took him off and could then send him on a shuttle.

Still having the same issue with 2nd rura penthe kirk though (not on my bridge crew). Will try freezing him and then sending
  • It won’t let me freeze him either - say “crew is busy”
  • HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    Hi everybody

It appears that right after the event started my account was reset and i lost my daily achievements,
    12k chronitons were dropped to 3k, at least 1500 merits down to 49 and all my captain progress at level 96. This happened right after noon est.

There are others in my fleet Starfleet Alpha Commad that have had this happen today as well.
    I have put in a ticket with no response so far. I can't play in the event without merits and won't until this is resolved.

Hagbard (SAC)
    edited May 2022
    This morning I got a second copy of Klingon Quark 4/4 FE lvl99 and Saboteur Garak 2/5 FE lvl99

both had probs last night

/edit: gone after restarting the app :(