Home The Bridge

Midweek event rerun

Why are we getting the same midweek event 2 weeks in a row? I bet I know the answer starts with an M and ends in a Y.

Comments

• KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    Well, at least I got a bit less to do, as once it's called "unleashed", I learned to mostly ignore it.
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Because WRG are kind souls who want to give the player base a free 10Pack and 4* cite.

Yeah, I don't mind it either.

Thank you WRG, I feel like Quark too :grin:
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given how useless the normal mid-week object event rewards are, I'm happy if they stick with this every week.
  • I much prefer the free honor/citation, but I can understand why majority of players don't like it as the gauntlet/arena aspects of it can be quite tedious and unattainable for most players.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, someone in UC quoted a reply from CS that said these MEU's will continue indefinitely. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Any confirmation of that from @WRG Team would be helpful for players (such as myself) who are holding off on immortalizing crew & retaining 4* ranked reward crew for fusing in the "Prepare for ..." Œ's. Thanks! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying this type of mid week event as the additional cites and honor are very helpful with finishing some crew!
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    That means no shortage of 4* cites anytime soon. I suppose citing up all my voyage only crew is worth it.

That sounds like a very good idea. That would free some slots and add a few ticks to some collections for me.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The Unleashed Objective mid week event is indeed going to be the one scheduled every week for the foreseeable future.

I'm looking forward to all the 4* cites helping me clear my backlog of non-ff 4* crew.
    The Unleashed Objective mid week event is indeed going to be the one scheduled every week for the foreseeable future.
    Thank you for the confirmation, Shan and the rest of the @WRG Team .
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update. Will it continue to be the current style where the objectives aren't gated behind one another? (My Nightmare Mode account very much appreciates the 10-pack for spending chronitons which wasn't accessible in the previous version ...)
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like more free citations. Almost as much as free cetaceans.

i98nxxq7amgz.jpeg

We need these crew!
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dig em. Playing other games, I usually don't hit all the tiers so makes sense here.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »

So are you saying I can start finding forever homes for all my pet Talaxians?

7x046wt19q5z.jpg

What is plural for Neelix? Neelixes? Neelixi?
    Let’s fly!
    edited May 2022
    Bylo Band wrote: »

So are you saying I can start finding forever homes for all my pet Talaxians?

7x046wt19q5z.jpg

What is plural for Neelix? Neelixes? Neelixi?
    Neelices?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neelixen? Neelixii? Neelixal? I'm something of a linguist. I'm curious now.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • NoffeNoffe ✭✭

As a relative new player, I've stopped paying attention to this. Played enough to be able to do the Arena with tanking and nice other players, I can do shuttle if I squeeze in some playing at work, or tanked shuttles, but the gauntlet.
    And I'm okay with not able to complete all the time. The thing is, I don't bother doing the shuttles or Arena either now. If this midweek "event" was made to make the game enganging between events, for me it's alinate me. I really want to tick all the boxes, or at least have a chance. Maybe not every week, just enough to give me the feeling on accomplishment at times. And variation.
  • Neelixen? Neelixii? Neelixal? I'm something of a linguist. I'm curious now.

That depends. If you have airlocked them, they are Neelixerunt.
  • Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    Neelie