Home The Bridge

Event Discussion: Skirmish Event Blight - ME#1 - 2022-06-02

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
The event is not announced in-game yet, waiting on some approvals.

Event notes: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19320/skirmish-event-notes-blight-mega-arc-part-1-2022-06-02/

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Looks good. I should have Tam from the monthly rewards very soon and finish him next week. Fingers crossed for some heavy hitting scientists out of this. My Med roster is bulking out nicely. Science needs some help. Have to admit I have a soft spot for "Tin Man". It was one of the first episodes I can remember seeing.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't think of the last time I had to Google the recurring legendary. But hopefully she'll have good stats.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super excited for SNW Spock! Hope we can get Pike and Una soon to go with him 🤞

Can we also get corrected traits for all instances of Number One
    Illyrian, Augment
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
    edited May 2022
    HaBlack wrote: »

Illyrian, Augment

Actually,
    Augment is more a faction. Engineered is probably the correct trait. I wonder if they used a bit of human DNA for her.
    Now, Augment is a debatable trait for La'an when we get her. (I call August for a SNW mega, though it could be Picard with SNW in October. It's a hard call, but SNW would give an influx of new or much wanted variant crew.)
    On a side note, if my old ST RPG group is watching SNW, I was right. Augments do occasionally have natural born offspring. We argued over my suggestion on a character sheet for a week. I won, but people complained. I was right though!
    Isn't Spock just a Lt. in SNW?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Spock! Googled New Spock to see the art. This is the first image that came up so I am sure this will be it. :p

t4akf98eobid.jpeg

Let’s fly!
  • New Spock! Googled New Spock to see the art. This is the first image that came up so I am sure this will be it. :p

t4akf98eobid.jpeg

Wrong one. This is SNW Spock (Ethan Peck)
    3atfegdmt9rf.png
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
    edited May 2022
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    New Spock! Googled New Spock to see the art. This is the first image that came up so I am sure this will be it. :p

t4akf98eobid.jpeg

Wrong one. This is SNW Spock (Ethan Peck)
    3atfegdmt9rf.png

How about this Convention Spock?

dgi6gmpe0fie.jpeg

Or this Star Trek Continues Spock?

r4u681034i8e.jpeg

Let’s fly!
    Hehe, so many more Spocks to go.
    Let’s fly!
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems silly that Tam is simultaneously both a featured event crew and the monthly reward crew, but at least that means I'll be able to freeze him sooner than expected.
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Seems silly that Tam is simultaneously both a featured event crew and the monthly reward crew, but at least that means I'll be able to freeze him sooner than expected.

Probably because he's the existing, but was a Tuesday pack crew. Everyone will have one copy of him before the event. I missed him in packs, but I'll finish him next week.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    They did this with Dominion Dukat a few years back, he was in the daily login rewards and then he showed up as an event reward at the same time.
  • Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭

Illyrian, Augment

Actually,
    Augment is more a faction. Engineered is probably the correct trait. I wonder if they used a bit of human DNA for her.
    Now, Augment is a debatable trait for La'an when we get her. (I call August for a SNW mega, though it could be Picard with SNW in October. It's a hard call, but SNW would give an influx of new or much wanted variant crew.)
    On a side note, if my old ST RPG group is watching SNW, I was right. Augments do occasionally have natural born offspring. We argued over my suggestion on a character sheet for a week. I won, but people complained. I was right though!

I would think there's a LD mega actually
    Evil Badgey please
  • Are there any free crew slots on the horizon? :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan is there any chance of an update so that we can argue about stats and traits?

Or even an update about when the update is likely?

TIA.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim-Novak wrote: »

Illyrian, Augment

Actually,

Evil Badgey please

Yes, Evil Badgey, and give him the Hero trait, as well as Brutal and Villain. I need a good hero for voyages.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Illyrian, Augment

Actually,

Evil Badgey please

Yes, Evil Badgey, and give him the Hero trait, as well as Brutal and Villain. I need a good hero for voyages.

Evil Badgey when read very quickly registered as Ed Begley.

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan is there any chance of an update so that we can argue about stats and traits?

Or even an update about when the update is likely?

TIA.
    I would not expect to hear anything today, as it is a holiday in the U.S.

Illyrian, Augment

Actually,

Evil Badgey please

Evil Badgey when read very quickly registered as Ed Begley.
    Henry Starling!
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • edited May 2022
    I will just add “Starship Surprise” gay Spock, played by Bully Herbig, a German comedian.

gj20247dodjr.jpeg

52ydc0wo86ek.jpeg

YouTube Clip:
    https://youtu.be/J1voObM7mF0
    Kanon wrote: »
    I'll just add my favourite, Enterprise Restaurant Spock
    bb7nywfpudg7.png

Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old, er, "Man" Spock
    legends-of-tomorrow-season-5-photos-14-8.jpg
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I'll update as soon as I can!

Btw, is it coincidence that now 2? events in a row, in game event notes were delayed, or is this how it will work from now on?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Shan wrote: »
    I'll update as soon as I can!

Btw, is it coincidence that now 2? events in a row, in game event notes were delayed, or is this how it will work from now on?

Why not take a couple weeks off, or run a few repeat events, so the team can get ahead of schedule with their licensing approvals?

It's crazy to me how they run up against event deadlines to get art approvals finalized, rather than being at least a few weeks ahead... and I say that as somebody with extensive product management experience working with the world's largest licensors.