Home Engineering Room

Can’t get game to start on any device

Is there an issue with the game? I got a notification that my voyage was low on antimatter, I opened the game and it loaded, but when I went to click on my voyage to check it, suddenly the voyage wouldn’t load. I closed the game and tried to reopen it, but it just gets stuck at “solving the kobayashi maru” and won’t load.

I’ve tried on my android and iPad, connected to Wi-Fi and even disconnected to WiFi with my phone in case that was the issue. I’m clearly able to use the internet just fine, so I’m guessing there’s an issue with the game servers.

If so, I hope CS will be able to help with my voyage that assuredly has run out of antimatter now since I haven’t been able to recall it.

Comments

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here to check the same issue. Won’t solve on wifi or cell connection. I assume it’s on their end.
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue although my voyage is at 4 hours with no risk of running out of AM. I’d still like to get in to complete the dilemma though …
  • -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    same here, I was working on the f* gauntlet task when the server connection failed
    no login since on tablet, phone or pc
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's being looked at, hang tight!
  • same here. Glad its being looked at.
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    It does seem a bit broken.
  • ZillahnZillahn ✭✭
    Would this be related to a sudden "unable sync"? Hate to loose everything back to yesterday.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be resolved, please try again now!
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirming it works again for me. Thx.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    @Shan this was a game-wide malfunction? To your knowledge, or just specific players that were somehow identified without sending a ticket?
    I ask because some players automatically got a “sorry” pack with chrons and voyage revival token and others did not.
    How was this “sorry” pack sorted? And how does this compensation pack fix anything for those players in midweek OE who could not access their gauntlet?

If it was in fact game-wide then nobody could run gauntlet, therefore all same-same. But not all players got the compensation pack.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAE wrote: »
    @Shan this was a game-wide malfunction? To your knowledge, or just specific players that were somehow identified without sending a ticket?
    I ask because some players automatically got a “sorry” pack with chrons and voyage revival token and others did not.
    How was this “sorry” pack sorted? And how does this compensation pack fix anything for those players in midweek OE who could not access their gauntlet?

If it was in fact game-wide then nobody could run gauntlet, therefore all same-same. But not all players got the compensation pack.

The in-game mail with the compensation was sent out to all players active in the last 3 days.
    It is the standard compensation for an outage.
    If you were eligible and have not received it, contact Support.

There was no specific compensation for the Objective Event, while I do not disagree it had likely an impact, said potential impact is likely different for everyone. Once the event is over, you can submit a ticket to support and they will assess your specific case.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    @Shan Thanks for your quick reply. 😁
    I have many fleet folks asking.
    Soooo bug report: here are going to be many tickets for standard compensation package bcuz this was not sent to all active players as intended. That apparently glitched.

Also not same thread but since i have you in here the gauntlet counter issue discussed in a different thread is widespread not isolated.
    Many are seeing a counter malfunction of less and more. It is not counting correctly.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAE wrote: »
    @Shan Thanks for your quick reply. 😁
    I have many fleet folks asking.
    Soooo bug report: here are going to be many tickets for standard compensation package bcuz this was not sent to all active players as intended. That apparently glitched.

Also not same thread but since i have you in here the gauntlet counter issue discussed in a different thread is widespread not isolated.
    Many are seeing a counter malfunction of less and more. It is not counting correctly.

Please do not post multiple times in multiple places, that does not help.
    Without more details I cannot do much either, so if you have more to share please do so, in one thread and submit ticket, thank you!