Home Engineering Room

Why am I not in my fleet?

I just logged into the game and it is telling me to join a fleet. Plus I get a server error if I try to rejoin the fleet I've ben in for 4 years. What's going on?

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just logged into the game and it is telling me to join a fleet. Plus I get a server error if I try to rejoin the fleet I've ben in for 4 years. What's going on?
    Scroll up:

246rh4jdetq5.jpeg

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This kind of weirdness usually accompanies this kind of outage, this should be resolved now.
    If you are still experiencing a weird state regarding your fleet, please restart - thank you!
  • Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Same....no longer in fleet & looks like i have lost 200K Credits as well.....not sure if anything else is missing.

have rebooted 3 times, including a device hard boot

edit: looks like the hamster wheel is coming back up to speed.....in fleet now, but cant see anyone else..... i'm sure once the hamsters are running at full speed thinsg will start to show up again....
  • It does seem to be a temp glitch that has been corrected. But it really shook me up