Home The Bridge

One Legendary Offer for $9.99 "Related" to the upcoming Event.

2»

Comments

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Im just saying, popular offers are not being eliminated, they are looking for the way
    I would mind a lot if it was the exact same price and had no added value from the offers we saw in game.

If they are only available in the webstore, id like to see At a minimum, fluffing the chrons and creds by 30%, and adding 250 more vip to the offer.

My concern, is that the most popular offers that were available in game will be made exclusive to the webstore with no added value or benefit to the players.

I understand people saying “thats business” or “thats capitalism”, but we all know that they are clearing more profit from these deals on their webstore. There is zero reason why they cant incentivize players to use that platform by making it a better deal. When they dont do that, and when they strip away the popular offers from the game, they are forcing the issue that they want their 30% extra for their pixels, and no, we wont give you more pixels. Its just a dirty, greedy move.

But hopefully, that is not the way it goes down.

You said your peace in the other thread (that was closed). No need to start it again here.

I wasnt aware that you were the forum moderator.

Oh, you arent.

So in that case, i will go on living my life without your guidance.

So, it wasn’t just about sharing a concern with WRG, which was clearly taken in by Shan in the previous thread. In other words, you just want a platform to incessantly complain and explain your perceived entitlement.

This is a place to provide feedback to wrg. I have yet to see my concerns addressed, wither in game, on the webstore, or in here. So its completely fine for me to continue to make it clear that there is a big issue looming.shans statement that nothing was set in stone is no less vague than saying future offers could be better or much worse.

If its fine for you to advocate that wrg should make more money off of players, then its fine for me to advocate that players get a better deal as part of the bargain.

Calling it a complaint is a stretch, and entitlement is just an attempt at silencing me.

😂
    OK… Well, enjoy spreading the gospel Princess U.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    So.
    Im just saying, popular offers are not being eliminated, they are looking for the way
    I would mind a lot if it was the exact same price and had no added value from the offers we saw in game.

If they are only available in the webstore, id like to see At a minimum, fluffing the chrons and creds by 30%, and adding 250 more vip to the offer.

My concern, is that the most popular offers that were available in game will be made exclusive to the webstore with no added value or benefit to the players.

I understand people saying “thats business” or “thats capitalism”, but we all know that they are clearing more profit from these deals on their webstore. There is zero reason why they cant incentivize players to use that platform by making it a better deal. When they dont do that, and when they strip away the popular offers from the game, they are forcing the issue that they want their 30% extra for their pixels, and no, we wont give you more pixels. Its just a dirty, greedy move.

But hopefully, that is not the way it goes down.

You said your peace in the other thread (that was closed). No need to start it again here.

I wasnt aware that you were the forum moderator.

Oh, you arent.

So in that case, i will go on living my life without your guidance.

So, it wasn’t just about sharing a concern with WRG, which was clearly taken in by Shan in the previous thread. In other words, you just want a platform to incessantly complain and explain your perceived entitlement.

This is a place to provide feedback to wrg. I have yet to see my concerns addressed, wither in game, on the webstore, or in here. So its completely fine for me to continue to make it clear that there is a big issue looming.shans statement that nothing was set in stone is no less vague than saying future offers could be better or much worse.

If its fine for you to advocate that wrg should make more money off of players, then its fine for me to advocate that players get a better deal as part of the bargain.

Calling it a complaint is a stretch, and entitlement is just an attempt at silencing me.

😂
    OK… Well, enjoy spreading the gospel Princess U.

Obviously you are just trying to bully me. Im really not sure what benefit you think you are bringing to this discussion.
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Webstore vs game offers - my point of view

When it comes to buy things, it is easier to do it directly from game rather than external place (webstore).

New offers pop up while we are playing and they are tempting.

For example if we are not decided 100% to buy something, but we want it, if we see the offer all day while we connect to play, the chance to buy it is higher rather than webstore which is not related directly to actual game.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who took this Offer?

Did you buy it for the FedCreds or the Cites?

drv8llmvz384.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    Amazing how some people still think that, just because they are customers, they are entitled to a piece of the profits that a company makes for itself.

That is absurd. Who here is saying wrg needs to send a check to divy up their profits? You are just spewing falsehoods to dirty the concepts being discussed here.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing how some people still think that, just because they are customers, they are entitled to a piece of the profits that a company makes for itself.

Need more straw?

fkdgz2by9c9r.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭

Some of us (customers) want these 10$ offers (legendary crew+1900chrons+350k credits) back.

In order to benefit the offer, us (customers) pay 10$-> these 10$ go out of our pockets and goes into company (game provider) pockets. We pay money to buy these offers. We are not paid first by company to buy these offers.

The important thing is that some of us want these offers back.
This discussion has been closed.