Home Make It So!

Cryostasis for Shipyard

@Shan can WRG please implement a Cryostasis Vault (insert better name here) for the Shipyards so we captains can freeze our 1, 2, 3, and 4-star ships? It is a huge pain to be constantly scrolling through useless legacy ships when picking an appropriate 5-star ship for our Voyages!

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    @Shan can WRG please implement a Cryostasis Vault (insert better name here: Drydock) for the Shipyards so we captains can freeze our 1, 2, 3, and 4-star ships? It is a huge pain to be constantly scrolling through useless legacy ships when picking an appropriate 5-star ship for our Voyages!
    +1, and my suggestion is in bold, above. ;)

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • {PTC} Kenny{PTC} Kenny ✭✭✭
    +1
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just auto recommend the highest available AM ship when starting a voyage. I mean I don't think anyone cares which ship we use as long as it has max AM.
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    YES.
    Call that whatever you want, parking, shipstasis or else but make it so.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...