Home Fleet Central

Laid Back Active Fleet Looking for Laid Back Daily Players

Dane 'Glynn FuryDane 'Glynn Fury ✭✭✭
edited January 1 in Fleet Central
ge1yju1ve3nm.jpg

za8ahre46aay.jpg

If you're not in a fleet, or your fleet just isn't as active as you'd like, come join FNB!!!

Franks n Beans is a laid back fleet with a couple openings for active players that don't need any added stress. Join FNB and enjoy playing the game without pressure. Even though we're laid back, we still manage to do well in events, typically top 50-100.

Why Join a Fleet?
Besides comradery, there are solid benefits to being part of a team like FNB which include:
-A maxxed out Star base which provides 10% bonus to all your crew core skills and proficiencies!
-Fleet Boss Battles - currently defeating NM level with very active cyber node sleuths
-Free Chronitons, ISM & Honor every day! The more the team contributes, the more you get
-New & F2P players welcome -advice & encouragement from long time players can help you advance
-No pressure to squander your hard earned quatloos

Requirements:
-Main requirement is that you show up, play regularly and have fun
-Positive attitudes welcome!
-If you need time away from the game, just let us know so we don't give your seat away

Search for Franks n Beans in Fleets and send a request to join

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

You can also message me here and I'll get back to you as soon as I check in.

Anxious to join? The fastest way is to leave your current fleet (if you are in one) and search for the fleet name Franks n Beans. Once you find us, send a request to join. If you go this route, please use a unique avatar name (even if temporary) so we can search and approve you.

Comments

• Dane 'Glynn FuryDane 'Glynn Fury ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    If your fleet just isn't as active as you'd like, or you're not in a fleet - come join FNB!!!

Franks n Beans is an active fleet with openings for active players. Join FNB and enjoy playing the game without pressure, but with all the benefits of a level 134 star base and tons of experience from veteran Captains. Even though we're chill, we still manage to do well in events, typically top 50-100.

Why Join Our Fleet?
    -We know how to use your and you're! See first line of this post
    -Level 134 Star base which provides 10% bonus to all your crew core skills and proficiencies. 50 Free extra chronitons, ISM & Honor every day! The more we all contribute, the more you get
    -Great fleetmates!
    -New & F2P players welcome -advice & encouragement from long time players can help you progress
    -No pressure to play in events or anything you don't want to - just play at your own game
    -Free tranya shots

Requirements:
    -Main requirement is that you show up, and have fun
    -Positive attitudes welcome!
    -Currently open to level 20+ until we fill our ranks
    -If you need time away from the game, just let us know so we don't give your seat away

Ready to join?
    The fastest way is to leave your current fleet (if you are in one) and search for the fleet name Franks n Beans. Once you find us, send a request to join. If you go this route, please use a unique avatar name (even if temporary) so we can search and approve you.

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good fleet. Good people. No stress and pressure.
  • LeonHarto Lv40, are yo an active fleet?
  • Yes we are. Most of our captains are daily players. I sent you an invite.
    edited October 2022
    Franks n Beans has a few openings for active players. FNB encourages playing the game without drama or added pressure to perform in events - play your way at your pace.

Why FNB?

-Level 134 Star base provides bonuses to all core skills and proficiencies!
    -Free Daily Chronitons, ISM & Honor every day!
    -Upbeat encouragement & advice from experienced players to help you progress in the game
    -New to the game? F2P? No problem, everyone is welcome.

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

edited October 2022
    Franks n Beans currently has one spot open for an active player. We've been active with the new Fleet Battles and could help to defeat the big bosses.

dq1bl11l30sk.jpg

Search for Franks n Beans in Fleets, or you can search for Dane 'Glynn Fury and PM me in game to request to join

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

• Ts HairTs Hair ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    If you're fleet's inactive, or if you're not in any fleet you may be missing out on half the game.

Search for Franks n Beans in fleets and send us a request to join.
    You have to leave your current fleet first to do that.
    You can also search for Dane in the post above and send a PM.
    edited October 2022
    If your fleet is too small, or struggling to compete in the Fleet Boss Battles, you're missing out on a fun new game feature. An active fleet with Combo Chain Wizards is awesome to witness.

Franks n Beans has a couple openings for active players. FNB encourages playing the game without drama or added pressure to perform in events. Even so, we're currently beating Fleet Boss Battles on NM regularly!

Why FNB?

-Level 134 Star base provides bonuses to all core skills and proficiencies!
    -Free Daily Chronitons, ISM & Honor every day!
    -Upbeat encouragement & advice from experienced players to help you progress in the game
    -New to the game? F2P? No problem, everyone is welcome.
    -Never any pressure to spend your quatloos or place in events

All we ask is regular activity, and a positive attitude.

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

Join us and help us make it go.
    This is what we accomplished in just under 4 hours with no break to recover valor between battles:
    njfrmjcrqwxu.jpg
    edited October 2022
    Franks n Beans is an active fleet currently beating Fleet Boss Battles on Nightmare daily.

As you progress in Fleet Boss Battles you will hit a wall requiring material only available by
    taking down Ultra-Nightmare. FNB is looking for daily players who can help us take down the Ultra-Nightmare Boss! We have several Captains who have the crew and ships needed to do the kind of damage needed, but could use a couple more.

cjxtve48bfjl.jpg

If you would be interested in joining a fleet that can help you progress, Search for Franks n Beans in Fleets, or you can search for Dane 'Glynn Fury and message me in- game to request to join

You can also message me here
    I'm not sure where you managed to get Spaceman Spiff's ship, but I advise against using it. My research into the historical documents indicates that that ship get shot down with disturbing frequency and crash lands almost as often as shuttlecraft from The USS Voyager. I wouldn't bet much that the ship would damage the Doomsday Machine in any appreciable way. However, the crew would most likely survive.

Also, come join our fleet.
    Franks n Beans is an active fleet currently beating Fleet Boss Battles on Nightmare daily.

As you progress in Fleet Boss Battles you will hit a wall requiring material only available by
    taking down Ultra-Nightmare. FNB is looking for daily players who can help us take down the UNM Boss! We have several Captains who have the crew and ships needed to do the kind of damage needed, but could use a couple more.

cjxtve48bfjl.jpg

If you would be interested in joining a fleet that can help you progress, Search for Franks n Beans in Fleets, or you can search for Dane 'Glynn Fury and message me in- game to request to join

• I think he has added 2x Hull repair crew and Hobbes is a 500% hammer!
  • Franks n Beans is is an active fleet currently beating Fleet Boss Battles on Nightmare daily, but we're ready for more. Are you?

As you progress in Fleet Boss Battles you will need material that's only available by taking down Ultra-Nightmare level. FNB is looking for daily players who can help us chip away and take down the Ultra-Nightmare Boss!

If interested, message me.
    edited October 2022
    Franks n Beans is an active, multi-national fleet currently winning Fleet Boss Battles and rotating between Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare. We currently have a couple seats open for Captains level 50+.

As you build your Captain's Bridge, eventually you will need material that's only available by taking down Ultra-Nightmare level. FNB is looking for daily players level 50-99 who can help us "make explode" the Ultra-Nightmare Boss!

Our node Wizards knock out the combos, while other Captains focus on massive damage.

FNB is an optimistic, supportive, fun group. F2P welcome. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, message me.

6i77348xj0bo.jpg
  • Franks n Beans is an active fleet currently rotating Fleet Boss Battles between Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare.

As you build your bridge level in Fleet Boss Battles you eventually need material only available by
    taking down Ultra-Nightmare. FNB can help you get there and beyond.

FNB is looking for daily players who can help us chip away at the Nightmare & Ultra-Nightmare levels. If you're looking for an active fleet, search for Franks n Beans in Fleets, or you can search for Dane 'Glynn Fury and message me in- game to request to join

My squad has an opening.

If that is not a positive, others have openings, too.

And I like our fleet.
    edited December 2022
    Franks n Beans is an active fleet currently rotating Fleet Boss Battles between Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare, but preparing to focus exclusively on UNM.

FNB is looking for daily players who love Star Trek. level 50 to 99, VIP 0 to 14, don't want to play events, we have a spot for you. All we are looking for is active participation. You'll be surprised how active FNB is! Especially when the FBB node wizards are in action.

If you're looking for an active fleet, search for Franks n Beans in Fleets, or you can search for me Dane 'Glynn Fury and message me in- game to request to join and I can send you an invite.
    Of course in game chat is iffy thanks to Romulans always jamming communications.

You can also message me here I'm not always logged in, but I'll get back usually within 24 hours
    We're generally getting a Nightmare and an Ultra Nightmare completed every day.
    edited December 2022
    If you're not in a fleet, or your fleet just isn't as active as you'd like, come join FNB!!!

Why FNB?
    Franks n Beans is a laid back fleet with openings for active players. Besides comradery, there are solid benefits to being part of a team like FNB which include such diverse elements as:

-A fully built Star base which provides 10% bonus to all your crew core skills and proficiencies!
    -Fleet Boss Battles - currently defeating Ultra-NM level with very active cyber node sleuths
    -Free Chronitons, ISM & Honor every day! The more the team contributes, the more you get
    -New & F2P players welcome -advice & encouragement from long time players can help you advance
    -No pressure to enter events or squander hard earned quatloos

Search for Franks n Beans in Fleets and send a request to join or search for me and send me an in-game PM

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg
    edited June 2023
    Franks n Beans is an active but relaxed fleet currently beating Ultra-Nightmare Fleet Boss daily.

FNB is looking for daily players who love Star Trek.

If you're an active player level 50 to 99, VIP 0 to 14, who may not always feel like slogging through every event, we have a spot for you. All we are looking for is active participation. You'll be surprised how active FNB is! Especially when the FBB node wizards are in action - it's awesome.

If you'd like to be a part of an active fleet, search for Franks n Beans in Fleets, or search for me Dane 'Glynn Fury and message me in- game to request to join and I can send you an invite.
    Of course in game chat is iffy thanks to Romulans always jamming communications.

Join FnB and be a part of something bigger.

k53o7sj0myac.jpg
  • Ts HairTs Hair ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    duvlmobw188y.jpg

Franks N Beans
    edited June 2023
    If you're not in a fleet, or your fleet just isn't as active as you'd like, you should consider joining FNB!

Our fleet, Franks n Beans is is an active fleet currently beating Fleet Boss Battles on Ultra-Nightmare daily, and also hitting Nightmare at the same time to maximize personal rewards and magnesite.

If you'd like to be a part of an active fleet without dealing with drama or pressure to play someone else's way, search for our fleet named Franks n Beans in Fleets, or search for me Dane 'Glynn Fury and message me in- game to request to join and I can send you an invite.
  • 3 Ways to join Franks n Beans:

I'm not always on the forum, so I thought I'd outline the best ways to join our fleet:

1. Drop out of cut of your current fleet, search in Fleets for Franks n Beans and send a request to join. If you want you can also message me and I'll give the Admiral a heads up to admit you. This is by far the most reliable way to get in.

2. Message me in game at Dane ‘glynn Fury. If I'm offline, I won’t get the message so when you click on my avatar picture to message me, verify if online first.

3. Message me here on the forum, but I'm in game more than on the forum. If you do please provide in game name, avatar and level. Note: in game search is not the greatest. If you have an uncommon game name – even temporarily – it will be easier to find you.

Try #1, and if you don't hear back within a reasonable time, move to #2 etc. Look forward to beaming you aboard!
    q7s5ixgfq6du.gif
  • Ts HairTs Hair ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    That other fleet is full, but our fleet, FnB still has room for active players.

ceaeiowbzxw3.gif

Search for Franks n Beans and send a request to join.
    edited January 4
    Franks n Beans has a couple open bays in our star port for active captains. FNB encourages playing the game without trying to tell anyone how they ought to play.

Don't like back to back to back events? Don't play if you don't want to. Do your own thing and have have fun playing a Star Trek game. Advice is available if you have questions, but nothing pushed on anyone.

Why FNB?

-Level 134 Star base provides bonus to all skills and proficiencies - horsepower to crush in Gauntlet
    -Knocking out Ultra Nightmare and Nightmare Fleet Boss Battles daily
    -Free Extra Chronitons, ISM & Honor every day! Also free tranya shots regularly
    -Positive environment with veteran players happy to help you progress in the game
    -Veterans and noobs welcome
    -Need to balance game play with real life? Just let us know if you need a break.

Requirements:
    -Use a avatar name that can be searched and doesn't yield 50 identical results. even if temporary.
    -Send me a message in-game (Dane 'Glynn Fury) or message me here
    -Currently taking level 40 and higher - subject to change

Where do I sign up?

You will have to leave current fleet to search. Not in a fleet? Join this one!

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

edited January 4
    Is your fleet working for you? It's a new year. Maybe time for a new fleet

-Is your fleet under performing? Frustrated with Fleet Boss progression?
    -Admiral AWOL?
    -Looking for somewhere you can balance Star Trek gaming with RL?

Maybe you should check out this fleet: Franks n Beans

Why FNB?

-Fully Maxxed Level 134 Star base provides bonus to all skills and proficiencies
    -Knocking out Ultra Nightmare and Nightmare Fleet Boss Battles daily
    -Positive environment with veteran players happy to help you progress in the game
    -No Event Requirements
    -No Discord
    -If you a break for real life just let us know and we'll save your crew quarters for you

Interested in a closer look? Here are the best ways to join our fleet:

1. First, if you have questions you can message me here on the forum, but please be patient - I have a job and I'm in game more than on this forum.

2. Message me in game at Dane ‘glynn Fury. We know in-game messaging is not perfect and if I'm offline, or hypnotized in a skirmish, I may not get the message so when you click on my avatar picture to message me, verify if online first.

3. The bestest best way: if you're ready for a change, drop out of cut of your current fleet, search in Fleets for this exact fleet name: Franks n Beans and send a request to join. If you want you can also message me and I'll give the Admiral a heads up to admit you. This is by far the most reliable way to get in.

If you message me, please provide in game name, avatar and level. Note: in game search is not great. Tip: if you use an uncommon in-game name – even temporarily – it will be easier to find you.

Look forward to beaming you aboard!

uiwk5r804dys.gif
    edited February 21
    Are You Ready for a Fleet Change?

The answer is yes IF:
    -your fleet is under performing.
    -you're frustrated with Fleet Boss progression
    -your Admiral is AWOL
    -you have trouble with your and you're or there and their

Maybe its time you checked out this fleet: Franks n Beans

Why FNB?

-Fully Maxxed Level 134 Star base provides bonus to all skills and proficiencies
    -Knocking down Ultra Nightmare and Nightmare Fleet Boss Battles daily
    -No Event Requirements
    -No Discord
    -If you take a break for real life just let us know and we'll save your crew quarters for you

Interested in a closer look? Here are the best ways to join FnB:

1. First, if you have questions you can message me here on the forum, but please be patient - I have a job and I'm in game more than on this forum.

2. Message me in game at Dane ‘glynn Fury. In-game messaging is not perfect and if I'm offline, or hypnotized in a skirmish, I may not get the message so when you click on my avatar picture to message me, verify if I'm online before sending a message.

3. The BEST way: if you're ready to make a change, drop out of cut of your current fleet, search in Fleets for this exact fleet name: Franks n Beans and send a Request to Join. You can also message me and I'll give the Admiral a heads up to admit you. This is by far the most reliable way to get in.

If you message me, please provide your in game name, avatar and level. Note: in game search is not great. Tip: if you use an uncommon in-game name – even temporarily – it will be easier to find you.

LLAP

s99dohxq62yc.jpg

edited 2:49AM
    If you're not in a fleet yet, or your fleet just isn't as active as you'd like, come join the FNB!!!
    Good news! We have quarters for you!

3 Ways to join Franks n Beans:

I'm not always on the forum, so I thought I'd detail the best ways to join FnB:

1. Drop out of your current fleet. Search in Fleets for Franks n Beans and send a request to join. You may also want to message me so I can give the Admiral a heads up to admit you. This is by far the most reliable way to get in.

2. Message me in game at Dane ‘glynn Fury. If I'm offline, I won’t get the message so when you click on my avatar picture to message me, verify if online first. If that works.

3. Message me here on the forum, but I'm in game more than on the forum. If you do please provide in game name, avatar and level. Note: in game search is not the greatest. If you have an uncommon game name – even temporarily – it will be easier to find you.

Try #1, and if you don't hear back within a reasonable time, move to #2 etc. See you out there