Home Make It So!
Options

Put Frozen As A Tag In The Roster Spillover Area

There are already "Fusible" and "Duplicate" tags in the roster spillover area.
There is already a "Frozen" check in the behold display.
This is like an hour fix which should've been in play the day roster spillover tags went live.
How has this trivial fix in QoL not been implemented in more than 5 years?

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea. I like it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting this since I started. Please make it so.
  • Options
    Even in general... Like on voyages, when you pick them up, etc
  • Options
    I frequently encounter the situation where a specific crew member was frozen to the vault, and I have to try to remember that I no longer need a new one. It is an absolute waste of time!

Is there any way to for the SST game to keep track of this? Maintaining crew spreadsheets requires discipline which I sorely lack! LOL
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love multiple tags. "Duplicate" and "Fusible" as an example for a crew I have FFE and am working on a 2nd copy.....
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Nice idea. It'll be useful, but I agree, it could be seen everywhere.

An event tag would be nice too, for crews that have a matching trait or variant.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    That's just about as needed as the extra color for "Not Owned" when you have a Behold active. "Frozen" being dark red is okay, but please give "Not Owned" white or yellow or green or even blue ... just something clearly distinct from "Frozen".

Edit: Here is a picture I posted some years ago. :)

qz8x5lg0nnci.png
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    WizzdomeWizzdome ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I second this... I have gotten so used to checking cryo for new crew that I don't have already in quarters. But definitely this would save so much time and should have been there from the beginning. I also have been sorting alphabetically so that duplicates are easy to spot if they do slip by...