Home The Bridge

Server Release Notes 2022-08-09

*Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
Fleet Boss Battles
We heard your feedback regarding the need to limit the ability to start a battle to only Admirals and Officers. This is something we hope to be able to implement for our 9.2.0 client, likewise for the request to see who started a battle.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much needed! My antennae were twitching from happiness! Thankies. <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also enjoyed the Musician collection, but the last threshold is SUPER hard, you basically need every single one to reach the maximum (80). I am at 70 of 80 and I own 8 more that are not immortalized yet. One of the two that I don't have is only available in the Honor Hall (Kal'Hyah Worf) and the other isn't in the portal yet (2nd Chance Earl Grey lol).

I really hope we're soon gunna see a few more musicians in the mega event or in the events following it.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • The problem stems from opening up the boss to look at the rewards starts the timer. The timer should not start till an attack is initiated. This would stop most, but not all, premature timer starts. A flag set by admirals and officers for allowed boss battles would solve the rest.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I proudly announced that everywhere
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Looking at the rewards doesn't start the timer, as far I saw, only clicking "Start" does. Then the interface changes and you will have to click the yellow button again to actually get into the ship and crew selection menu.

EDIT: I would appreciate if the developurrs would consider giving the green "Lt. Commander Data" and "Enterprise-D Picard", the blue "Picard on El-Adrel" as well as the legendary "Tribble Uhura", "Gunslinger Uhura", "Professor Data" and finally "Data & Spot" the Musician treat.
  • Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    Good to get an update, though I wish we could also get one for the much-repeated problem that many fleets are stuck with the captain bridge and can't advance (at the quite early level 7 for many), basically making it pointless to hit the boss anymore.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selene 7 wrote: »
    Good to get an update, though I wish we could also get one for the much-repeated problem that many fleets are stuck with the captain bridge and can't advance (at the quite early level 7 for many), basically making it pointless to hit the boss anymore.

It is not forgotten but it requires a longer evaluation, and a look at how the buff feature will affect things.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Looking at the rewards doesn't start the timer, as far I saw, only clicking "Start" does. Then the interface changes and you will have to click the yellow button again to actually get into the ship and crew selection menu.

EDIT: I would appreciate if the developurrs would consider giving the green "Lt. Commander Data" and "Enterprise-D Picard", the blue "Picard on El-Adrel" as well as the legendary "Tribble Uhura", "Gunslinger Uhura", "Professor Data" and finally "Data & Spot" the Musician treat.

I'm still wondering why 2* Hoshi lacks the Linguist trait. You know the variation of her at her station with a receiver in her ear!😂
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spock-O wrote: »
    Jhamel wrote: »
    So much needed! My antennae were twitching from happiness! Thankies. <3

I don't have antennae, but I was dancing around the room! Although now that I think about it, if you had seen it, it might have looked more like I was having seizure as opposed to dancing... ;):)

Did it look like this? :D
    mkxb7ye5g64p.gif

:o How did you know? Shhhh.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W.W. Carlisle I wasn't aware of Hoshie not havin the Linguist treat in her single-skill green version, but even new players probably won't use her anymore with all these newer powerful greens for cadet initial node clears.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Fleet is still on Normal. At this point, I know what traits do and don't occur in that trait pool as certainly as which of my kittens is the one loving my ankles. (Rory is too hyper. Sunny is funny about touching. Cass would just climb me. That leaves Mark to hug my feet.) Linguist doesn't occur below 4*.
    I just think it is absolutely hilarious that 2* Sato mentions her contribution to linguacode in the flavor text, but doesn't include her as a linguist in her trait list.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen an information about the "Animated" collection in-game as a mail notice. As of today, I haven't seen any changes. Will we soon see new thresholds for this collection? The current max is 10, but there are over 40 crew already, so I assume we'd be seeing a 25 and a 40 threshold? If yes, please don't add more skill %, but instead citations or maybe a unique crew as top reward.
  • @Jhamel I thought that was going to be applied next week.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Seven Constanza Thankies. <3 That's also good, but I'm afraid of that 40 threshold (same like the 80 Musicians threshold). It's almost impossible to fill with the purrent crew numbers.