Home Engineering Room

Boss Character Traits Issue?

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Engineering Room
I was curious if this is indeed an issue, or I /our fleet is just doing something wrong? Currently doing the brutal boss, and am trying to unfreeze toons that could fit the chain.
1nu1ebh4v4aa.jpeg
I defrosted four Bajoran characters with possible traits (Bajoran Starfleet, Bajoran Tactician, Bajoran Survivalist, and Bajoran Jury Rigget).
u5o347ks3oo2.jpeg

However, when I go to try and pick any of those characters, it simply tells me no one matches those traits. I should be able to choose from those four, even if they aren't the one to unlock the spot, right?
cvg6dhxnptux.jpeg

If I am/our fleet missing something, please let me know? Thanks in advance for any input.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• When you have two ? you need to match two traits, not just one. That's why the ones you are looking at doesn't show up.

A crew like Promoted Sisko would show up in this case, Bajoran + Starfleet + Caregiver.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    When you have two ? you need to match two traits, not just one. That's why the ones you are looking at doesn't show up.

A crew like Promoted Sisko would show up in this case, Bajoran + Starfleet + Caregiver.

Thank you very much for that information. That makes more sense. I was guilty of not looking at how many question marks there were. 🤦‍♂️
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    @SoupKitchen Riker Mine shows it fine. We have figured out the further you go the more glitchy it is becoming. The traits are greyed out when not used. The auto fill option doesnt show all crew in your roster or none.
    Many more.

yg4oguicz6ne.jpeg