Home The Bridge

Honor sale due?

Not sure I've ever accumulated this much honour before - wondered if there was any hint of an inbound honour sale?

10k off a cite is nice, but it's not a begold and a cute now, is it?

Comments

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last citation discount was fairly recent, seems too early to have a larger sale event already.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last citation discount was fairly recent, seems too early to have a larger sale event already.

Then again, they did the May citation discount and two weeks later they did the last honor sale. Time is relative, especially when money is involved. :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last honor sale ended 72 days ago
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping we'll get one this month, but we'll see.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    An honor sale would probably occur when the megaevent ends.
  • Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Star Trek Day is coming up, so perhaps an honor sale can be part of those celebrations.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking the same this morning as my honor has gone way up.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Not related, never been. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022

Show your work. I would bet that @W.W. Carlisle can. 😉
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Bound2Fate wrote: »
    Star Trek Day is coming up, so perhaps an honor sale can be part of those celebrations.

Every day is Star Trek Day.

no , May 4th is star wars day
  • v8siuybei6fq.jpeg

Very relevant quote, I expect us to get much use out of it.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mega Event, Elusive Treasures ... now what would be logical next? :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Show your work. I would bet that @W.W. Carlisle can. 😉

:D You sound like one of my fleet mates. I am very good with patterns though.
    I'm expecting an Honor Sale soon though. I know the last one was at the end of May and December before that, but there has been a significant increase in the general income of Honor.
    It can now be had from the whole FBB system and the Ultimate Track on campaign. That's not even figuring in longer Voyages, people searching Basic Portals for Node keys, more crew being done and duplicate crew becoming Honor, et c. They like us spending Honor, not sitting on it.
    Even I'm sitting on 300k+ in Honor and that was AFTER buying Worf out of the Honor Hall...which is why I'm figuring it will be soon.
    Every time I make a big buy out of the Honor Hall, we have a sale within weeks. December was Borg Queen Seven and, yep, you guessed it, I spent 100k in Honor to buy enough schematics to build the Bortas in mid-May.😂
    Plus, September is Star Trek Day. It would be a nice part of the celebrations. I'm very curious as to what the event that starts on the 8th will be.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    Probably a portal update soon too. They have been happening after Elusive Treasures. Hopefully a crew slot sale will be along soon.....
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a portal update soon too. They have been happening after Elusive Treasures. Hopefully a crew slot sale will be along soon.....

Wasn't there one late June/early July. Seems to soon.

The last few updates seem to have come after Elusive Treasures. Not immediately but fairly soon.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    I honestly don't think there will be a purrtal update so soon after the previous one in June. Meowever, an honor sale looks in the cards, especially because of Star Trek Day and the recent inphlox of Honor all over the place. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would gladly give you honor Tuesday for an honor sale today.
    Let’s fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

They've started doing a cite discount without the added begold, then a little later doing the full honor sale with the begolds. The cite discount in June/July is one of the reasons I expect a full honor sale soon.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    2021 was a clean tri-monthly honor sail. The second in 2022 was a bit early, but September would be the next logical month to get another honor sail going. :)
  • Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    The schedule of previous honor sales:
    Dec 2018
    Jan 2020
    Aug 2020
    Mar 2021
    Jun 2021
    Sep 2021
    Dec 2021
    Mar 2022
    May 2022
    next - TBD

Did we really go through 2019 without an honour sale? Wow - somehow did not even register that .....
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a time when they wanted to see what would happen if they went longer between honor sales.
    Let’s fly!
  • Exactly...these "let's drain your Honor with some special offers" things are ALWAYS preludes to an Honor sale.

sigecv2degwr.png
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think this Dabo sale is for me (ie: I've got all the SRs and most Legendaries). If they cut off a zero on the honor costs, maybe. But otherwise, it's just several times more than what a regular 5* citation costs. Unless a HIGHLY sought after cards comes up (like the Caretaker), I'll just keep my honor.

I would have jumped at this if it were for credits.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I resolve to keep an open mind.

Starting tomorrow. I’m not spending any honour for stupid Inglatu.

PS Is there a madman out there who can tell us how much it would cost to clean the stupid thing out? I wouldn’t object to cleaning the whole thing out for two needed 4*s and 1 5*.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I don't think this Dabo sale is for me (ie: I've got all the SRs and most Legendaries). If they cut off a zero on the honor costs, maybe. But otherwise, it's just several times more than what a regular 5* citation costs. Unless a HIGHLY sought after cards comes up (like the Caretaker), I'll just keep my honor.

I would have jumped at this if it were for credits.

It's 87,600 to guarantee the 5*, so if it is one you really want, it's about the cost of 2 begolds (unless you get lucky, in which case it could be considerably less). That isn't too bad.

I wouldn't mind if they updated the schematics on the dabo wheel, especially with certain ships excelling in the new game mode they recently put out. Seems like a good way to get folks to spend dilithium (or honor, right now).