Home Engineering Room

Change E-Mail On Website - Old Interface & Missing Images

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings!

I wanted to change my e-mail address through the website and I immediately noticed it's still "Disruptor Beam". I wouldn't mind if it worked normally, but once I got the confirmation e-mail to my new address, the images for buttons and all didn't load, so I had to guess which was the correct image to click on. I got lucky and was able to finish the process.

Still, could you please find a way to make the website look similar to the forum, or at least reroute it to your current company's website or to "StarTrekTimelines.com" and code a cute little page that has updated images with buttons that are clickable? :)

~ Jhamjham
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a new page for this is not something we can tackle at this time unfortunately.
    I will look into the image issue, but before that I want to make sure your mail account allowed images in mails?
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I see all other e-mails with images inside the e-mail without any issues. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for confirming :)