Home Engineering Room

"Log In" Button Missing On Webstore / Free LT Behold Not Claimable

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
For some reason, I am always getting redirected to the German language version of the webstore, and there is no "Log In" button. Yes, I can log in by clicking on "buy" and then canceling the buying process. And even then, I can't claim the free limited time behold. :(
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• I can confirm that.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now the free behold has disappeared from the webstore completely. It was visible for a short while on the bottom end (should be on the very top since it's an important goodie for all players who use the webstore).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • I think already everything is wrong now. No packs in the webstore but packs in the portal.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The intro now redirects me to the webstore which is a little funny because it's "empty". :)
  • xckn56mi04tv.png
    nag4kvfzbq3j.png

It's hidden, for the obvious reason that it's not working. Let's hope it will be fixed by Wednesday.
  • Hey all. Sorry for the delay. The giveaway has been delayed until further notice.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    20qj7p050jrw.png

Then purrhaps it would be a good idea to not advertise it in the game anymore until further notice, either. This popped up yesterday again. ^^
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: There is now an offer for elusive beholds in the webstore (several actually). But sadly, still no free behold pickup and we have only 5 days left to open elusive beholds. :(
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The offers will remain but unfortunately the giveaway will not happen :(
    We've encountered technical difficulties with it, and are waiting on a resolution.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that would be the case, glad I already cited Purrfessor Data without the fear that the giveaway behold would be an all-fused begold with Data in it. :):)

Meowever, I have an idea. You can surely see who bought sumfin from the webstore recently or logged in recently, and purrhaps you could award those players 2500 Dilithium via e-mail so they could open their very own free behold. :)