Home Engineering Room

Pls fix that yellow notification on the fleet button

hzowuwu3n2gg.png

Since the boss battles were introduced this little bugger of a bug keeps on annoying me. The yellow notification won't disappear when entering the fleet tab, claiming the usual stuff and tabbing out again. There's nothing to claim anymore, still that bugger stays there, giving false notifications.

Please fix that. Thanks.

"Are you jealous, Isis? ... Most unbecoming."

Comments

• Yes, this Bug is very annoying. Please fix that!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    If you click it again and exit, it disappears. But yes, it's a bit annoying for me, too.

Same with the extra "items" in the portal after having bought something from the webstore. I have 4 "phantom" items in the portal right meow, which also causes untrue yellow meowtifications popping up.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Yes, ab bit anoying!
    DIE DOSIS MACHT DAS GIFT!
    Nur Echt mit 52 Zähnen
  • Sure, it's possible to click again and the message is vanished but it's really annoying for me too. I always thought this bug will be patched and wonder why it stay.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Its really annoying for many. When your fleet is setting off 1 claimable item 30-60 min you must tab in many times to make it go away. Very distracting. Please do fix it.
    Just because you can go in twice to make it go away (momentarily) therefore, work-a-round, doesn't mean tech services should ignore the issue. It is also bothersome that if something is broken and a “known issue” or there is a work-a-round then likely its not getting fixed. Portal or pop up purchasing adds get fixed pretty quickly. 🤔
  • Yes its very annoying and moreover it dont show upcoming dilemmas any more, so I lose even more time!
  • bump

Please - can't be that hard to fix this issue!
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Now it is trickling to other portions of the game. Dailies and campaign all complete. Nothing to claim however indicator light remains.
    gjbw4cy5sdvk.jpeg
  • bump, friggin bump.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do not bump, this will not make it faster.
    I understand it is annoying and it is on our list but I do not have an update.
  • tytlaltytlal ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    for me, they havent appear for a week, but
    now fbb combo statuses doesnt refresh as they should ( first noticed it, when datacore/fbb and ingame fbb/combo didnt pair right). reloading the game helps, but its another anoyance. darn wrg ,what is QA doing? not playing games at work? :P