Home Make It So!

Autocollect Arena Rewards

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
As a quality of life issue, please consider having the Arena schematic rewards just automatically go into inventory rather than have to click on inbox messages one by one. It is incredibly tedious, especially considering how slow the in-game messaging system is.
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• +1 on this
  • Alternatively, could we get all schems in one email? Some players hold off on claiming the last 3 days of schems to get the next months reward. Auto adding would preclude that.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want auto collection of schematics because some months (not all or even most, but some) I save the last few days of schematics to get more of what the following month offers.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Since I already maxed the majority of those ships I do not want any schematics automatically added at all. Not even for replicator fuel. I'm already drowning in rations. I'd rather pick and choose what I want to claim, and when to do it.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want auto collection of schematics because some months (not all or even most, but some) I save the last few days of schematics to get more of what the following month offers.

Ah. So, then, as an alternative, perhaps suggesting autocollecting from the Inbox after the 3 days period would have the same effect and allow players not to have to go through the tedium.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!