Home The Bridge

Event Discussion Faction/Galaxy Event - Relieved - 2022-09-15

Comments

• Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    :)

New Data I can get to 4/4.

Esteemed Paris. I do want.

Do we have to have the donkey hashed out?

Both are in the vault with no art.

5hz4ojiza09w.jpg
    9vzi24u5m1op.jpg
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into the art not cooperating.
    And yes, we did have to hash it out :)
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    "small bonus: variants of Arex, Data, Tilly, and crew with the ‘federation’ trait"

That's...that's going to be a very large pool of event crew. :o
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how many commemorative plates Paris is gonna need.

Hopefully they don't use some hard to stock up component to build.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    Shan wrote: »

That's a pity. Was there a different phrase you could have used instead?
    EnderW wrote: »
    "small bonus: variants of Arex, Data, Tilly, and crew with the ‘federation’ trait"

That's...that's going to be a very large pool of event crew. :o

And federation shuttles. That's the objective event sorted.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a pity. Was there a different phrase you could have used instead?

The designer very much liked that specific one :)
    It's fun, even hashed ;)
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Wow, 649 ??? crew with Federation Bonus trait, really? 😰😨

I m all in for a deep bonus crew pool, but anything 80-100+ is just a
    little too much?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

little too much?

And it probably should be more. I just noticed the Rozhenkos lack the trait.
    ybcwrxfjscm5.jpg
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

little too much?

And it probably should be more. I just noticed the Rozhenkos lack the trait.
    ybcwrxfjscm5.jpg

They are Civilians at that point of the timeline. They do have the "Veteran" Trait because at least he was. Was she also in the service?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Esteemed Tom Paris and First Officer Data have now been reunited with their respective art :)
    Yeah, but they are Federation citizens living on Earth. I wasn't arguing the Starfleet trait. Federation is the one that takes a bonus. They just don't have it. It's probably an oversight, but it still bugs me and it's relevant at the moment.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    Yeah, but they are Federation citizens living on Earth. I wasn't arguing the Starfleet trait. Federation is the one that takes a bonus. They just don't have it. It's probably an oversight, but it still bugs me and it's relevant at the moment.

My bad. I mixed up the difference between Starfleet {the "non-military" military} and citizens of the Federation, a civilian government form.

I apologize.
    Esteemed Tom Paris and First Officer Data have now been reunited with their respective art :)

Love the aura around Paris's head.

Also, the description on Data's flavor text of "...a rather uptight captain" is so wonderfully understated.

Kudos to the artist and to the flavor text writer!

My bad. I mixed up the difference between Starfleet {the "non-military" military} and citizens of the Federation, a civilian government form.

I apologize.

Accepted. I figured that's what happened. I had a "D'oh!" moment last night myself with Indignant Seven.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Officer Data's face looked a little strange in the preview art of the event, I hope it will look different in the crew purrtrait after all. Great that Data will have the Musician treat! <3

So, we had a Skirmish, a Galaxy, a 10k Chroniton spending event for 1500 Quanties and a Hybrid to follow. My poor Chronnies! <3 I should rename meowself to Chronnie O'Sullivan. :):)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the aura around Paris's head.

Also, the description on Data's flavor text of "...a rather uptight captain" is so wonderfully understated.

Kudos to the artist and to the flavor text writer!

Thank you :)
  • What? no USS Sutherland Acting Captain Data? There's so many good quotes with how he handled Hobson. And we get to see Data's angry face ;)

For those who love to hate the "uptight captain", check out the Captain Jellico comics on Dominion Media Television (Facebook). They also just started another one, Jellico: Federation Champion.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    bztd4hqar8go.png

95spi3rbqic6.png

Hehe, very funny. One Jeffrey Combs character complaining about other Jeffrey Combs characters.
    Let’s fly!
    bztd4hqar8go.png

95spi3rbqic6.png

Hehe, very funny. One Jeffrey Combs character complaining about other Jeffrey Combs characters.

I love how they totally wrote in a reason for Ransom Shran to make perfect sense.
    Their writer has been on a roll lately. Totally one for Star Trek Day.
    I also loved some of the nods like Leah Brahms and Kukulkan in the Lower Decks episode that dropped today.
    Their writer has been on a roll lately. Totally one for Star Trek Day.
    I also loved some of the nods like Leah Brahms and Kukulkan in the Lower Decks episode that dropped today.

Great episode! Loved it so much!
    New meme I just saw on a Facebook page.

qrhhfpfqo3oj.jpg
    @Shan Found a few more oversights missing Federation while prepping for Thursday.
    gi7ex17koiy2.jpg
    m9x9rd0c2nzn.jpg
    yo2lcvs0d5ag.jpg
    oozb09je9b17.jpg
    Plus, can we get some consistency with the "Hollow Pursuits" and "Qpid". Some have the trait and some don't in both cases.
    It isn't a big deal with such a huge pool,but it would be annoying to level someone only to find out they don't have it.
    Dr 'Bones' McCoy as shared crew.

3 3-seat shuttles have med, so he makes sense.
    Now I wait......

7qxotiv6u30t.jpg
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I wait......

7qxotiv6u30t.jpg
    mkq3pwrdxp97.jpeg
    😜
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    Now I wait......

7qxotiv6u30t.jpg

Good teamwork Community!

akz9wh7wx71l.jpg
    edited September 2022
    Those darn SupeRares.

Was just below top 1200 with half an hour left. Out of Chronitons and Replications. Dropped about 200 places with all the last minute turn ins.

l2jxtydrsggf.jpg

EDIT: Woke up around 1040 Eastern. Was somewhere between 1700 & 1750. So, grinded about 500 places before I ran out of Chronitons.

I was above 500 nearly the entire event and finished 1027 I think.