Home Engineering Room

Communicating with Starfleet....

.... but that's as far as the game goes on Samsung or Windows right now (wifi and mobile data; Netherlands)

Comments

• Same here, iOS , Germany
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    .... but that's as far as the game goes on Samsung or Windows right now (wifi and mobile data; Netherlands)

03kgxxuzxncc.jpg
    :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Came here looking for this? Reports of game down.

Ios US western coast wifi
  • I managed to log in and I was not in my fleet anymore and FBB was locked. Something very bad has happened... Logged out and then tried to log back in and nothing.. says issue on the remote server. to please contact support.
    Moto One 5G ACE Android mobile phone.
  • No go here in New Hampshire
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Same… Apple here located in Maryland.

t5le7q2rtvdu.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    One of our providers is having technical difficulties, it sadly impacts STT.
    It's being looked into and I will update you when I know more.
  • Shan wrote: »
    One of our providers is having technical difficulties, it sadly impacts STT.
    It's being looked into and I will update you when I know more.

Thanks Shan!!!
  • No android, but over FB i have access.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is now resolved :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to the short duration, there will not be any general compensation sent out.