Home The Bridge

Poor Scotty. He started off with such high hopes...

Comments

• ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drunk Scotty would be 5th in the progression. Drowning his sorrows.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »

I hope the bottle against his right cheek is pulling down on the eyelids. Looks like he has a fake or missing eyeball.
  • ChaosChild wrote: »

I hope the bottle against his right cheek is pulling down on the eyelids. Looks like he has a fake or missing eyeball.

I was much happier with my life before you pointed it out. Now I can't unsee it. :)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I was much happier with my life before you pointed it out. Now I can't unsee it. :)

I think it IS that he tucked in the bottle and then slid it down some. Been a hot minute since I saw the episode, and I cannot remember exactly which one it is right now.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it IS that he tucked in the bottle and then slid it down some. Been a hot minute since I saw the episode, and I cannot remember exactly which one it is right now.

I think the one were some invaders from another galaxy took over the Enterprise which transferring the crew into Styrofoam, geometrical shapes.
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    It’s “By Any Other Name” from the 2nd season. What got me about that episode is they shrank everyone but the principle crew down into those dodecahedron cubes letting the biggest troublemaker of the whole bunch, Captain Kirk alone to thwart their plans.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s “By Any Other Name” from the 2nd season. What got me about that episode is they shrank everyone but the principle crew down into those dodecahedron cubes letting the biggest troublemaker of the whole bunch, Captain Kirk alone to thwart their plans.

On the planet, when they are demonstrating their power by cubing the two crew members, then crushing one cube, that would have been an easy place to make a continuity error. But, if you watch closely, the cube he crushed would have been the one that was the crewmember killed.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • @DScottHewitt I’ve noticed that as well. That poor Yeoman was the only female “red shirt” of the original series.