Home The Bridge

FBB combos and Voyages

Why can't we use crew in that are on Voyages for FBB combos? I have quite often not been able to use a crew cause they are on a Voyage limiting my ability to complete a combo node. WRG needs to change this.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's on our list, it was not intended to be this way.
    You can still slot these crew when attacking but they currently do not appear in Crew Select.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    That's on our list, it was not intended to be this way.
    You can still slot these crew when attacking but they currently do not appear in Crew Select.

I'm sure they are aware, but it also includes Crew on Shuttles.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • hate to tell you this Shan but they do pop up un crew select. That's how I realized the issue. Went to select a crew for a node and it showed that crew and let me know they were on a Voyage.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using Crew Select in the combo chain pane is not ideal since it doesn’t let you choose which seat to put that crew in. It’s good for speedy crew thawing though.

I usually use the Crew Select in the Attack pane because it lets me make use of optimal seating.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Using Crew Select in the combo chain pane is not ideal since it doesn’t let you choose which seat to put that crew in. It’s good for speedy crew thawing though.

I usually use the Crew Select in the Attack pane because it lets me make use of optimal seating.

You can adjust seating before the battle, but it is easier if you do not need to do that extra step.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • EnderW wrote: »
    NasHam wrote: »
    hate to tell you this Shan but they do pop up un crew select. That's how I realized the issue. Went to select a crew for a node and it showed that crew and let me know they were on a Voyage.

I think you misunderstood what she said. There are two ways of selecting crew for FBB. There's the way by means of the nodes; that sounds like the way you're doing things now. It will show crew as locked if they are on shuttles or on a voyage. But if you go into the attack screen, and select crew for the actual seats on your ship, all your unfrozen crew are available, regardless if they are doing another task. It's that second way that Shan is saying you should select your crew.

that is how I select my crew. I go to battle, select combos, I see all crew available including those on shuttles, froen, etc. Doesn't allow me to select those on shuttles or voyages