Home The Bridge

Mixed Ship Behold {New Thing in the Portal} 20220919

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in The Bridge
A Behold containing Ship Schemes from 2021 costing 350 Dilithium per Pull. Not something I would gamble on with my luck, even if I had the Dilithium right now. But, they are trying new things. Even if not all of the new things are everyone's cup of Earl Grey, at least they are doing new stuff.

pqr86ztd1b1j.jpg
8e3g5ruxh1ro.jpg
r4zi1u455uco.jpg
7am6tjfy80bk.jpg

EDIT: Added info from the paragraph above the list of Schemes. Includes the info that the Behold will contain ONE "new" Scheme, and others for ANY Ships in the game.
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• As a fleetmate pointed out, the behold is not limited to just those ships. ONE of the options is one of those ships the other options could be (presumably) any portal ship, including those on Dabo and voyages.

Buyer beware.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a fleetmate pointed out, the behold is not limited to just those ships. ONE of the options is one of those ships the other options could be (presumably) any portal ship, including those on Dabo and voyages.

Buyer beware.

I went back and looked. It does say that in the paragraph above the list of Schemes. I did not notice, Or I would have included that, too. Here it is:

0kfiskydxzyj.jpg
  • It's a slightly better deal than ship packs in skirmish events, but that's not saying much.
  • If we consider that people need schematics to get a ship to maximum level in order to be able to really use it, then a small chance at 100 schematics of a specific ship for 350 dilithium is probably the worst pack option in the game. It somewhat resembles the Elusive Treasure packs or the Bortas in the honor hall, but at least none of those are in the portal.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. The schematic economy has always been way out of wack. When you consider the number of schematics needed to finish a ship, it's insanely expensive.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we consider that people need schematics to get a ship to maximum level in order to be able to really use it, then a small chance at 100 schematics of a specific ship for 350 dilithium is probably the worst pack option in the game. It somewhat resembles the Elusive Treasure packs or the Bortas in the honor hall, but at least none of those are in the portal.
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Yep. The schematic economy has always been way out of wack. When you consider the number of schematics needed to finish a ship, it's insanely expensive.

Even from 9 to 10 is what, 1800 Schemes?
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought same packs. I should not have done this. Easily the dumbest thing I’ve done this summer.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they really wanted money, it would have a guarantee of 100 Artifact schematics with a chancenof others. People would snatch those up like crazy.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they really wanted money, it would have a guarantee of 100 Artifact schematics with a chancenof others. People would snatch those up like crazy.

As always it's a balancing act between a good deal that will make money on quantity of players purchasing a few packs vs a bad deal that will make money on a small number of players throwing a lot of money at it. And as always, WRG opts for the latter.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    u95byuamgnug.gif

cffqn5x801ws.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust