Home The Bridge

New Offer in Portal Disco Mixed Behold 1300 Dilithium 20220920

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in The Bridge
Images will take a hot minute. There is a LOT of Crew.

2gicd40kn9px.jpg
5yhux4wnmjm1.jpg

If I am reading the info correctly each Behold will be ALL Disco Crew, drawn from the list.

Spoiler Tags for compactness. Seven per Spoiler Tag for OCD {EDIT: Missed a page of names. Messed up my OCD!
idj9bk0rzhql.jpg
p850gqewysxi.jpg
56s1mhhqxehx.jpg
ad1tp55r2r1m.jpg
whoih9zm2u6n.jpg
pznbp9aqd7st.jpg
rz2vp5qlhm6r.jpg
tep9sp4fkxv3.jpg
gjskq1m69qat.jpg
4wape2zpued8.jpg
hbm50veobgxw.jpg
nk0xe5zyv28o.jpg
mt12852j2je5.jpg
0qunpyjc35ij.jpg
e5g7jvfbtts5.jpg
5lvyghys2z5i.jpg
5tpgjv5p5ccx.jpg
xb1syv0e9nf9.jpg
p7uxbecme2pi.jpg
4lmhmmgq5vcq.jpg
ka5wykvhm0o7.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    List is also wrong! Su'kal is shown as a gold and SIXTEEN golds are purple. @Shan It needs work.
    bo87f5kkzd34.png
    01t5czw9kqqp.png
    ujlmej0o7cfn.png
    w8jdthrxjxir.png
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    List is also wrong! Su'kal is shown as a gold and SIXTEEN golds are purple. @Shan It needs work.
    bo87f5kkzd34.png
    01t5czw9kqqp.png
    ujlmej0o7cfn.png
    w8jdthrxjxir.png

I posted it in the Engineering Room. Info also refers to it as "Primal Mixed Behold" instead of "Disco Mixed Behold". Both reported.

EDIT: I did not catch Su'Kal. The Golds being Purple hit me because I was SURE that Ripper was Gold when I saw he was Purple.
    I figured it was already in the Engine Room, but I thought it should be here as a warning to the confused. I'm not interested myself, but I was curious enough to look and I very much had a doubt your sanity moment.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    I figured it was already in the Engine Room, but I thought it should be here as a warning to the confused. I'm not interested myself, but I was curious enough to look and I very much had a doubt your sanity moment.

They do have a LTO for Six Pulls for $9,99 in the Webstore. The Tuesday Pack is usually 5 Ten Pulls for the same price.

fomt5ube8fmb.jpg
    Hard pass for me. I look for value and that is really in the purples usually in these things. It's about finishing someone, freeing a slot, and maybe a collection notch or two.
    It's just not here for me. Krit would be the only useful one and he's in the Portal and I'm sitting on 26 4* cites. This was literally just about the worst series to pick from my standpoint. The only ones I need less purple crew from are TNG (practically 0 since Ens. Picard is a Voyage exclusive) and TAS, PIC, and SNW are 0. I need at least two for every other series. TOS and ENT are my big two with about four each.
    A Cultural Figure pack would have been more timely and more tempting to me. I do need stars on Rumplestiltskin and copies of Anxious Kirk to make Spork.
    edited September 2022

They do have a LTO for Six Pulls for $9,99 in the Webstore. The Tuesday Pack is usually 5 Ten Pulls for the same price.

fomt5ube8fmb.jpg

In-Game Offer is up, now:

sipi7hsciy1e.png

Webstore Offer is Limit One and In-Game is Limit Three.

Also, In-Game is $14.99. For the Tuesday Ten Pulls, it is usually $9.99

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    I'm glad I got Confident Culber, Admiral Vance and FP Rillak from the six webstore pulls. Culber is already on my ENG-MED voyage and Vance is on my 9-hour night shuttle. Super happy about this! :) I do wish I could have gotten my antenna friend Ryn though. He's still eluding me as of meow.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah saw Ryn in my Dabo yesterday but he didn’t drop with my two pulls sadly.
    Let’s fly!