Home The Bridge

Event discussion: Skirmish Event - Sto'Vo'Kor (rerun) - 2022-09-29

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
Event notes: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19753/skirmish-event-notes-sto-vo-kor-lost-rerun-2022-09-29/

The event announcement in game is currently delayed but should go live later today!

Comments

• For those who don't spend a lot of time rewatching the weirder parts of early DS9, the gold reward is the Move Along Home guy.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Falow

Fingers crossed this means DS9 mega ...
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always happy to have a Skirmish. I need Neg'Var schematics.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Always happy to have a Skirmish. I need Neg'Var schematics.

I was hoping a Skirmish was soon™.

Rerun means a copy of Mommy at Threshold 400,000 Points? Mine is 100/FE/2*

st22d6x0jb4e.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    Shan wrote: »
    Event notes: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19753/skirmish-event-notes-sto-vo-kor-lost-rerun-2022-09-29/

The event announcement in game is currently delayed but should go live later today!

Will there be Reward Drops after each of the first four Battles in each Skirmish?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Will there be Reward Drops after each of the first four Battles in each Skirmish?

I do not understand what you are asking, sorry.
    Could you please elaborate? Thank you!
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

I think he is being sarky.

I think he is being sarky.

I'm asking a legitimate question, since we are about to start an Event that specifically removed the Event specific bonus reward, and it was not discussed until a player brought it up in the Forums.

So, NO. I am MOT being "snarky".

• Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Scott means if that, since we're now not getting Faction Bonuses in the week following the previous event. Will we still get rewards after each battle in the Skirmish if we claim that instead of hull healing.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who don't spend a lot of time rewatching the weirder parts of early DS9, the gold reward is the Move Along Home guy.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Falow

Fingers crossed this means DS9 mega ...

I’m betting on a gambler mega…I’ll see myself out. 😂

swkxxiic2mdr.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This skirmish event should behave like any other skirmish event, at the end of a skirmish you will have the choice between hull repairs or rewards.
    What Scott means if that, since we're now not getting Faction Bonuses in the week following the previous event. Will we still get rewards after each battle in the Skirmish if we claim that instead of hull healing.

I asked because at the time of the Event this week being posted last week, Shan did not know if the change to that Event was a one-off, or represented a permanent change to the bonus rewards for Event.
    I made the request to add "Chancellor" to Azetbur's name.
    There is indeed no faction winner for this event, I do not know at this time if this will be the case as well for the future.

Update from Shan just now is that it is specific problem with the current Faction Event, and not an ongoing change.

Update: re: lack of faction winner for this event, this is due to a technical issue with this particular event.

While this is still being investigated, it's looking like it will not be an issue going forward and as a result the next full faction event, with three factions, should have a faction winner :)

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we will see a Gamma Quadrant Mega (and the Wadi game master being the first of four ranked legendaries). Eris (Telekinetic Vorta) would be an awesome recurring mega character. ^^ Getting a Skirmish as last event before a mega means we'll have another Skirmish not too long ahead of us.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • The best character from one of the best Trek episodes. Was about time after 7 years.
  • edited September 2022
    There is indeed no faction winner for this event.
    I do not know at this time if this will be the case as well for the future.

There is indeed no faction winner for this event.
    I do not know at this time if this will be the case as well for the future.

And then she updated.

Update: re: lack of faction winner for this event, this is due to a technical issue with this particular event.

While this is still being investigated, it's looking like it will not be an issue going forward and as a result the next full faction event, with three factions, should have a faction winner :)

This is {hopefully} a one-time thing. Although not sure what they mean by a "technical issue" that should only keep one Faction Event from having the Bonus every other Faction Event has had. Perhaps we will get an update on that.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad I had L’Rell FF
    xieg1ilke0cb.jpeg
    "Hey, Scott. How can you tell it is a Rerun Event?"

s4s3dewe3jn6.jpg
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I think the cards are frightened of Coffee Janeway:

pubprcrjjw9j.png

😂

They are only afraid of what she might evolve into.
    edited October 2022
    Nice B)

nm6weqdpay9r.png

3oz1zik120rz.gif

• MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I think the cards are frightened of Coffee Janeway:

pubprcrjjw9j.png

😂

They're protecting their stash of coffee beans, because her cup only has "better than coffee" in it.