Home The Bridge

Mega Event Tease - not the greatest cover up edition

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
c58djnwlow76.png

I.. I need to get better at manipulating images ..

The October Mega Event will be announced next week :)

Comments

• EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I’m really worried about this one…

:D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Shh no one make it stressed!
    (That's totally a Doopler!)
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the Vision. It's an MCU crossover.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shh no one make it stressed!
    (That's totally a Doopler!)

We thought fusing Bynars was a chore. How many Dooplers are we going to have to fuse together to FF? The possibility is nearly endless.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is a Doopler? I only know the Doppler-Effekt. ^^
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Jhamel wrote: »
    What is a Doopler? I only know the Doppler-Effekt. ^^

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Doopler

3x8ql21439da.png

Their "defense mechanism" is a process called "Dooplication", according to the thing. Kind of like when you hit Jamie Maddox.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like TAS then, so they'll probably expand the Animated collection to 60 by the end of the Mega. I really was hoping for a DS9 or Gamma Quadrant Mega, not more and more animated stuff. :(
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Looks like TAS then, so they'll probably expand the Animated collection to 60 by the end of the Mega. I really was hoping for a DS9 or Gamma Quadrant Mega, not more and more animated stuff. :(

There could still be other DS9 and Gamma Quad characters. It’s looking like this might a frustrating diplomacy mega, as that’s the only thing that connects the Doopler with the Wadi leader. No shortage of bad diplomacy in the Star Trek Universe.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Jhamel wrote: »

Dooplers are from Lower Decks. If you embarrass them, the "dooplicate". And they are extremely sensitive to comments and criticisms, which makes them almost perpetually embarrassed.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chin up, Shan, you far surpass my MSpaint skills.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, so a "Diplomat" mega is in the cards still? Which could mean not exclusively TAS / LD crew coming in. I keep my hopes up then, and thankies fur the infurmation about the d00pz. :)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    So then Diplomacy is a likely skill. I Didn't see the episode. What other skills should we expect?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diplomat Mega with the Doppler as reoccurring would be so perfect for this game. They literally spawn copies of themselves that you want to fuse together!
    Well, all those Dooplers caused problems for the ship and were merged by insults, the raw truth, etc. I can see a Jury Rigger or two and Brutal wouldn't be out of place. Doctor T'Ana and Chief Engineer Billups going off on them were some of my favorites.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    See you. Less competition for me.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    See you. Less competition for me.
    Have fun collecting more pretty pixels! 🐹🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    So then Diplomacy is a likely skill. I Didn't see the episode. What other skills should we expect?

Dip is always a likely skill. :D I could see it combined with Sci and/or Med, likely Com too. The character didn't do much in the episode, so it's however they want to interpret it. I could even see it being a Dip only monster; maybe Professor Sato is unseated as the Dip shuttler?
  • See y'all in late November, maybe. LLAP 🖖

bbxsu9mzbqex.jpeg

EDIT: @TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF) , cue the meme. 😉

hr2a2ycgyzlz.jpeg

:lol: see you soon!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it the creature Barclay is fighting whilst transporting? The aggressive sock puppet of doom?
    Just kidding, that's a Doopler.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Diplomat, that has about 89 crew, and already has a collection. Plenty of bonus crew.

I also see we have a spread of crew from different series.

@Shan what are the stats of the doopler?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminder that these might not be final!
    FE 1/5, Level 100, CMD 631 (140 - 324), DIP 984 (234 - 413), SCI 310 (94 - 225)
    FE 5/5, Level 100, CMD 1079 (140 - 324), DIP 1374 (234 - 413), SCI 535 (94 - 225)

"Oh, I'm So Sorry!"
    - Boosts Evasion by 6
    - Initialize: 6s, Cooldown: 10s, Duration: 2s
    - Bonus Ability: +100% to Attack Speed
    - Equipment Bonus: Accuracy +490, Crit Bonus +75, Crit Rating +140, Evasion +415

Traits: Doopler, Federation, Desperate, Clone, Merchant, Communicator, Diplomat
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Reminder that these might not be final!
    FE 1/5, Level 100, CMD 631 (140 - 324), DIP 984 (234 - 413), SCI 310 (94 - 225)
    FE 5/5, Level 100, CMD 1079 (140 - 324), DIP 1374 (234 - 413), SCI 535 (94 - 225)

"Oh, I'm So Sorry!"
    - Boosts Evasion by 6
    - Initialize: 6s, Cooldown: 10s, Duration: 2s
    - Bonus Ability: +100% to Attack Speed
    - Equipment Bonus: Accuracy +490, Crit Bonus +75, Crit Rating +140, Evasion +415

Traits: Doopler, Federation, Desperate, Clone, Merchant, Communicator, Diplomat

FF +10 to evasion. 100% boost to attack speed for 2s.

He will be interesting in the arena.
    Yes, a Communicator! I'm two short of the next milestone and need a Science buff badly. I was hoping to get a couple in this Mega. I'm also six Diplomats from the next Milestone there too. Crossing fingers.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Vasso L’Gaelia was from Strange New Worlds not Discovery.
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Vasso L’Gaelia was from Strange New Worlds not Discovery.

The solar sailer people!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    Does WRG have any plans to expand the Diplomat collection milestones to coincide with the mega? If not, could they? It ensures that (almost) every player has a reason to purchase the discounted diplomat packs and compete in every event.

They are also a milestone behind on the 2* collection after the recent handful of additions. Not got my list at hand, but we have about twenty milestones that need added.
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does WRG have any plans to expand the Diplomat collection milestones to coincide with the mega? If not, could they? It ensures that (almost) every player has a reason to purchase the discounted diplomat packs and compete in every event.

And while you're at it, all the other collection expansions too, cheers!