Home The Bridge

Fleet Boss Offensive OE- Feedback thread

2»

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    I understand how a new player would have issues with this. I also understand that a few players keep spending chronitons regularly so that they keep an increase of chronitons always coming by never passing the cap. This allows for massive stores of common items and can be a good strategy. I don't do it since it involves keeping close tabs on which missions to run and how much inventory you have. It likely helps for galaxy events, but also doesn't allow for skirmish events. Most people, I think, save chronitons for when they need them. This is very hard for new players, but not once established.

So this event obviously isn't for everyone. But consider that the reward is basically one and a half gild crew of your choice. That is better than the reward for a regular event, for which I often spend the same amount of chronitons. Plus this lets you farm for galaxy events and level crew. I like it. I don't want it more than once a month or twice in three months, but I like it.
    I think you've got your events mixed up. This discussion isn't about this week's "spend chrons to get quantum" event, which is awesome for those who can afford the chrons. This is for next week's "spend dilithium on valor to get some more valor that you probably don't need" event.

Oops. Sorry. I misread it after waking up.

The spending dilithium on valor is just stupid. I can manage 23 ship battles in that time and with the rewards without spending dilithium. I would need to buy valor twice to get the last reward, which is equivalent to buying once. I have no intention of doing that. I suppose some people must or they wouldn't give us this mini event.
  • Quick question, when do midweek event rewards expire? I still haven't redeemed the 4 extra valor from last week's (my fleet hasn't come close enough to killing a boss again to justify it), but I'm not sure if last week's event will disappear from the Event Hub once the new one starts tonight.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question, when do midweek event rewards expire? I still haven't redeemed the 4 extra valor from last week's (my fleet hasn't come close enough to killing a boss again to justify it), but I'm not sure if last week's event will disappear from the Event Hub once the new one starts tonight.

I am in the same boat. But , I do not care if I lose them . For you if you do, and they do disappear contact CS. There is no reason to expect them to disappear. There is no time limit telling us so.