Home Fleet Central

Looking for a new fleet to call home

Level 94 very active player with close to 100 maxed gold crew looking for a new fleet that focuses on nightmare and ultra nightmare boss battles and destroys them on a regular basis. I would make a fine addition to any fleet. Drop me a private message if you have any openings

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 94 very active player with close to 100 maxed gold crew looking for a new fleet that focuses on nightmare and ultra nightmare boss battles and destroys them on a regular basis. I would make a fine addition to any fleet. Drop me a private message if you have any openings

Come join Franks N Beans
    Franks n Beans is an active fleet currently rotating Fleet Boss Battles between Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare.

As you build your bridge level in Fleet Boss Battles you eventually need material only available by
    taking down Ultra-Nightmare. FNB can help you get there and beyond.

FNB is looking for daily players who can help us chip away at the Nightmare & Ultra-Nightmare levels. If you're looking for an active fleet, search for Franks n Beans in Fleets, or you can search for Dane 'Glynn Fury and message me in- game to request to join

You can also message me here

You would be very welcome. I even have a spot on my squad.
  • Let me know if you send an invite