Home The Bridge

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally finished Riker Odan with my Retrieval this morning. It gives me a gold Riker for future events and makes "The Next Generation" my first series to have a complete gold bridge crew. I still really need a Yar and a Wesley to have everyone of the "Main Credits" crew, but I'm getting there.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Warrior Willo Congratumeowsniffilations! You reminded me of something I forgot to post when I was there, but I've recently achieved the same. Now at 1024 immortals. :)

lkzu4guo5y1r.png
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    @Warrior Willo Congratumeowsniffilations! You reminded me of something I forgot to post when I was there, but I've recently achieved the same. Now at 1024 immortals. :)

lkzu4guo5y1r.png

Thanks and congrats on your achievements.
  • Almost not an aaccomplishement aanymore. 12 hour voyge #17 since 3rd of july
    s0i07l6r6a4n.png
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NoblemanDK I would say the bigger accomplishment there is to have an IKS Bortas at maximum level. <3 Congratumeowsniffilations to you on both achievements. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    urdfdkghe1p7.png

I did totally not expect this. :) Two voyages in a row over 12:30 hours and that 12:44 in MED-SCI even gave me - for the first time ever - a top spot in Roykirk's Leaderboard. :) The 12:44 is my second longest voyage ever (best still being the 12:48 in SCI-SEC where I'm purrently in 2nd place). :)
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the first time ever, Got Bot forecasted my voyage result with over 12 hours and 30 minutes ... (prays to RNGeezus for a 13 hour voyage). *antennae twitch*

ol6yobwvq9m4.png
    6xh3vf7zkbal.png
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally survived a boss battle! For a long time, I didn’t even notice there was a timer, and only recently did I notice I was starting to get under 30s.
    Still surprised the heck out of me when it ended. jzbsb1l62ab1.png
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally survived a boss battle! For a long time, I didn’t even notice there was a timer, and only recently did I notice I was starting to get under 30s.
    Still surprised the heck out of me when it ended. jzbsb1l62ab1.png

Had a similar experience just now on Nightmare. Not as much damage as you did, but I got down to the final 10 seconds
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
    EnderW wrote: »
    Quattuor. Cuarto. Quatre. Four.

That’s four nodes at once; count’em! 😃

ce2zswo2gthu.png

And at Ultra Nightmare, no less.

Very cool! All someone had to do was drop in Xindi Prisoner Archer to finish it. I love when the traits narrow it down so easily for you.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    After getting my Indignant Seven unimmortalized (THANK YOU, CUSTOMER SERVICE!)... Behold Cheesecake! Still need to form Reunion Kirk and Spock, but I'm working on it.acjkbfi24obo.png
    lcj26u8biwwd.png
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    atuopjymdmbt.png

Might look impressive, but all nodes really only had one choice 😄
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Always luvly when such a board appears in any boss battle. :)

I have made a new purrsonal best regarding voyage forecasts on all three major platforms. I really hope this one will crack 12h 48m (my purrent PB).

ti4r88gs2zuo.png
    uams7lb1kp7w.png
    58t6wvf2n4zv.png
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    FINALLY done with Anakin

6fxs1kjex2c9.png
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Finally!

huycrqcxrzxg.png

Seeing Armus so large, he reminds me of a monster/creature from Scooby Doo.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hit Tier 80 in the Campaign and I do not think I have mentioned this. I absolutely LOVE <3<3<3
    how PERFECTLY the artist captured the 1960s puppeteering tech that was used to create a cool alien like Gertrude. They could have steered away from the obvious Hooman hand shape, but they leaned into it and I love it!!!!!

batdmn24c983.png

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    Having been a firefighter and EMTB for over twenty years, I like my placement in the Event

6z7z47puqkd8.png

Finally …

eo0cdme49keo.jpeg

Such a relief when it finally happens!