Home The Bridge

Credits for 10x Packs! Yes Please

Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
Nottingham Q might only have a couple of collections, but I love the concept of credits for packs. I don't think the price is too harsh either.

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 packs. Got 4 Nottingham Qs I needed. I'm a fan.

Plus added stars to two other legendaries.
  • Fantastic idea here - I spent I think about 9M credits
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent idea, fair price point. May WRG sell lots of credit offers and continue to run these packs.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 packs, 1 Nottingham q, and 1 more star for my union chakotay. the rest was honor. Still a nice change and a good price point. I'd do it again.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 1 star on Nottingham Q and about 20 all frozen beholds
    But a lot of honour and I would do it again. Spent about 9M
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Seems a great option to reduce peoples credit hoards and increase purchases of 9.99 credit offers.
  • CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Good deal! I wound up spending about 20 million credits. Only got a couple of Sheriffs, but got enough beholds & begolds to make it worthwhile.

Seems to be a bit of a bug here, though:
    kkcjrenk8dnq.png
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calhoun wrote: »
    Good deal! I wound up spending about 20 million credits. Only got a couple of Sheriffs, but got enough beholds & begolds to make it worthwhile.

Seems to be a bit of a bug here, though:
    kkcjrenk8dnq.png

Either of the Beholds have one of the Featured 4* as an option? That can happen in these Packs.

Had Creds for four Ten Pulls. Two copies of each of the 4*s. Both were frozen. Added Honour mostly at a better price than the Credit Basic Pulls.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Please don't call off this Christmas thanks!!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • I wasn't interested in these specific cards, but I agree that it's a nice addition. It would be great to see crew that is hard or impossible to retrieve appear in these packs :)
    I wasn't interested in these specific cards, but I agree that it's a nice addition. It would be great to see crew that is hard or impossible to retrieve appear in these packs :)

I'd clear the bank trying for an extra Vindicta is they did a Mariner Pack.
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    I wasn't interested in these specific cards, but I agree that it's a nice addition. It would be great to see crew that is hard or impossible to retrieve appear in these packs :)

I was thinking more about portal crew with very common traits, usually older cards, but non-portal crew would obviously be nice too :)

I was thinking more about portal crew with very common traits, usually older cards, but non-portal crew would obviously be nice too :)

If I had known how useful Vindicta would become, I would split off a second copy. I have plenty of 4* Cites.

But, making special Credit Pulls for older, less statty crew that might still be useful for Collections and whatnot is a good idea.

They did a thing in Marvel Future Fight where they made a lot of the older Uniforms that don't really pump up a character or add a nice new Passive be available for Gold {which is accumulated in-game easily versus the Crystals which mostly have to be bought}. I snatched up all of them. Just because I am a Collector in games I play. In another game that has Aircraft Carriers, I have like almost 100 different ones, even though a lot are just useful for spamming World Bosses for supply drops. And I remember there was a guy in MAA who was VERY into collecting the Agent Gear. He missed a Weapon once from a Special Ops and was bummed out for weeks. Until they started doing Daily Missions and there was a day that dropped Gear {including limited stuff} there was no way to get special drops like the Spec Ops stuff once the Spec Ops ended.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DScottHewitt
    Did you get your Captain Scott. These Credit packs might be a good place for him to be in.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Spent 65 million credits and received a few useful cards out of it, but mostly honor (about 75k). Duped Nottingham Q 5/5 and deleted the other 19 copies. It was nice to get some use out of the stockpile of credits…
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @DScottHewitt
    Did you get your Captain Scott. These Credit packs might be a good place for him to be in.

No. I had enough to do a fifth Pull. Third copy of one of the 4*s. I think Captain? Had three to four Beholds all FF.

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    spent 10 mil. in the end. 4 Sherriff, 1 Resistance Neelix,1 Displaced Burnham, 1 Ephrim and Dot. 7 5* crew for 10 mil Can't beat that with Retrieval. I'd do this again in a heartbeat.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    I wasn't keen on spending, but I did try one out of curiosity. I do like the idea. It would be great way to sell older packs, but I had another idea. What about trait packs during events, like a pack that was all diplomats during this Mega. There's a reasonable amount of 3* crew, but the upper rarities are real nice. It would be very tempting for newer players trying to jumpstart their Diplomat roster for the collection or shuttle crew, but older players would go after it for stars. Wouldn't hurt to try it one of these days.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I had 1/5 Nottingham, so got him to 5/5. Took 16 packs, so quicker than expected. Then closed my wallet, in case this happens again. Good way to let people complete crew they wouldn't cite, or take in a behold unless lacking options. Wouldn't mind an Age of Sail credit pack...
  • Wow, I was out of town and missed this whole thing. Punishment for not playing!
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DScottHewitt

No. I had enough to do a fifth Pull. Third copy of one of the 4*s. I think Captain? Had three to four Beholds all FF.

I mean a future credit pack, could possibly feature him.
  • Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic idea! I spent $14 M credits and hope to see more of these credit packs in the future.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    @DScottHewitt

I mean a future credit pack, could possibly feature him.

Oh. I was half-asleep and misunderstood.
  • Wow, I was out of town and missed this whole thing. Punishment for not playing!
    I did play and missed it anyway. This happens, when you see something rather uninteresting without noticing the change of wanted currency.