Home The Bridge

Event Discussion: Skirmish Event - Never to Return - 2022-11-03

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    The Thunderchild!!!!!

First Akira Class we saw and a nice homage to one of the books that started the whole genre!

EDIT: Oh, and Princess Thalia & Runa for the next week. Looks like we are getting into that episode nicely.

EDIT #2: Someone done the Unique Combos breakdown for PT&R and Crodan yet? {His specific Trait will not be in play until he is in the Portal.}

g40fjuqi2w51.png
    74tctlbx2u68.png

Edit #3: Thankfully the only Traits that Thunderchild has are covered by 5* Ships for Voyages. Nothing unique to it was introduced.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick check (Mom's trying to do online finance stuff- Pray for me), but, other than Rakhari + anything, at least three other crew that are already in the Portal share every other Pair.
    Now, with the Princess, it isn't showing any other Royalty + Caregiver in the Portal, plus another seven Pairs with only single digits for the pool. She's going to have four or five minimum unique Triplets guaranteed. Her unique Pair plus her other traits is four right there.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Just a quick check (Mom's trying to do online finance stuff- Pray for me), but, other than Rakhari + anything, at least three other crew that are already in the Portal share every other Pair.
    Now, with the Princess, it isn't showing any other Royalty + Caregiver in the Portal, plus another seven Pairs with only single digits for the pool. She's going to have four or five minimum unique Triplets guaranteed. Her unique Pair plus her other traits is four right there.

ijy3290lbrcb.gif
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • The first Akira-class ship and you made it a 4*. The pain and betrayal. My favorite ship class and its introduction to the game is as a 4*. When I was but a wee Darxide at the age of 15, after seeing First Contact in the theater, built an Akira by carving some dense foam blocks combined with an unhealthy amount of glue, and far too much model paint using some low res images I found on the internet for reference.

It looked awful. An utter abomination begging for death. But that's not the point.

What I'm trying to say is, the Thunderchild should have been a 5* ship.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    The new ranked , low voyage stats legendaries, continue…..

Profs are like for a 4*, thats why her final score isn t better.
    Even Croden has better Profs than Thalia.

4o7w47hsfkdr.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•