Home The Bridge

A sneak peek at what's coming ^^

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
I do not have a date yet for 9.2.0, I promise I will provide it as soon as possible!

What I can share, as a bit of a forum exclusive, is that:

- the collection for the 'athlete' trait is currently scheduled for next week
- there will be a crew giveaway + objective event to gain additional copies sooooon (this month)
- for our anniversary in January, we will NOT be rerunning the event "Convergence Day" ^^ - we have something different and more special in mind

Comments

• AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Awesome! Especially about the January event!
  • This is fantastic!
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you…..looking forward to it all.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    - for our anniversary in January, we will NOT be rerunning the event "Convergence Day" ^^ - we have something different and more special in mind

Thank God. 👍🏻 Not sure i could have taken another re run of it. 😆

There's gotta be someone with like three Immortalized Quarks by now!!!!!

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank God. 👍🏻 Not sure i could have taken another re run of it. 😆

There's gotta be someone with like three Immortalized Quarks by now!!!!!

Too bad, now I am never gonna immortalize Quark
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Yeah same for when they abruptly stopped giving McCoy for ST day and Cochrane for 1st contact when I needed 1 more and instead gave the “gift” of asking me to jump through 1000 hoops for a nutrek crew I had no interest in
    Yeah same for when they abruptly stopped giving McCoy for ST day and Cochrane for 1st contact when I needed 1 more and instead gave the “gift” of asking me to jump through 1000 hoops for a nutrek crew I had no interest in

We don't have anyone from the JJ movies in the game.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah same for when they abruptly stopped giving McCoy for ST day and Cochrane for 1st contact when I needed 1 more and instead gave the “gift” of asking me to jump through 1000 hoops for a nutrek crew I had no interest in

They likely meant Discovery, or Lower Decks, or Strange New Worlds :)

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

That could be. Last year was Solkar for First Contact Day which was the TNG movies though....
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

"NuTrek" has been applied to the JJ movies. People just spreading it out, I guess.

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't please everyone, past giveaway crew are part of regular packs now, and available via Crew Retrieval but I will see if there is maybe something else we can do, no promises.

I just like Trek. Don't care what its from for me.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have been bored to death with another re-run of Convergence Day, so I am happy that you will do something "fresh" next year :) .
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have been bored to death with another re-run of Convergence Day, so I am happy that you will do something "fresh" next year :) .

Divergence Day based on the Enterprise episode: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Divergence_(episode)
  • HaBlack wrote: »

Too bad, now I am never gonna immortalize Quark

Now I'mma have to use some of my gold cites to immortalize him, instead of waiting another couple years to collect cards.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm game for anything. What about a discount pack with some of the previous giveaways or a behold of some kind? A new Midweek Objective featuring older crew that have more use for collections, freeing up a slot, traits that match the current event, or unique trait combinations for FBB could be interesting. Players could decide if they wanted to participate, but I'd love a go at some of the early golds.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sims wrote: »
    Don't be mean Nomad, they've upgraded.59h5yw7gc3ds.jpg

Coming this Christmas to TP HQ! Thanks Santa!!

jmuhlcihtacz.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Asking in advance…. Maybe this year? :innocent:

kajraatmlmit.jpeg

yes please
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sims wrote: »
    Don't be mean Nomad, they've upgraded.59h5yw7gc3ds.jpg

Coming this Christmas to TP HQ! Thanks Santa!!

jmuhlcihtacz.png

Only if enough people spend in the webstore.
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    If we spend enough they may get the expansion pack and have the capacity to fix the voyage bug?5twlnnqfyttr.jpg
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    All right, can we move past the digs at the team?
    I will end up regretting creating this thread.

Plus, as the upcoming event and one of the more recent collections clearly informs us, their team members are obviously pet people! >:):p

Commodore-PET-2001-05.jpg

All joking aside, kudos for building intrigue and excitement!

I am looking forward to convergence day for the first time in a long time!