Home The Bridge

I Should Have Been a Cowboy

2953ctlt8mml.jpg

Interesting new collection. Unfortunately it seem to have disappeared again.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    2953ctlt8mml.jpg

Interesting new collection. Unfortunately it seem to have disappeared again.

Looks like maybe got "OOPSed" in the Update.

545yxvc4ktpb.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had that randomly appear once or twice, then disappear.

Last time was in the summer, 12 July.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it comes and goes. I've gotten it before. I suspect it is a collection template or placeholder that is briefly visible when they are working behind the scenes.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Just a random thought … I’m wondering what 5 cards have the trait that would qualify them for this phantom collection 😆😆
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a random thought … I’m wondering what 5 cards have the trait that would qualify them for this phantom collection 😆😆

Since it was 5/5 on both areas, maybe just placeholder numbers? People who have seen it before, is it always 5/5?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming the "5" is just a placeholder, it's still a tricky collection idea, but let's play it out...

The Wild West collection already includes a lot of potential options. If we want to be generous and say that horse riding qualifies someone to be a cowboy, then we can add Nexus Kirk, Pike (and Vina?) and several Picards. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone in Trek that rides horses other than these. Could Colonel Q qualify for this (I don't remember the episode well enough)?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a random thought … I’m wondering what 5 cards have the trait that would qualify them for this phantom collection 😆😆

Since it was 5/5 on both areas, maybe just placeholder numbers? People who have seen it before, is it always 5/5?
    I've got a screenshot from October 8, 2021 with 5/5.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*