Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]5x Discovery Beholds

edited December 2022 in Past Anomalies
Hi Team,

The 5x Discovery Beholds are taking payment of £12.99 but not allocating the Beholds. The offer states they are 1300 dilithium but the portal sells them at 950 dilithium currently.

I bought 2 packs with a 3 limit. Now the offer has disappeared and no Discovery Beholds on portal are available?

Regards
Dreadnought

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Team,

The 5x Discovery Beholds are taking payment of £12.99 but not allocating the Beholds. The offer states they are 1500 dilithium but the portal sells them at 950 dilithium currently.

I bought 2 packs with a 3 limit. Now the offer has disappeared and no Discovery Beholds on portal are available?

Regards
    Dreadnought

Looking into it!
  • Shan wrote: »
    Hi Team,

The 5x Discovery Beholds are taking payment of £12.99 but not allocating the Beholds. The offer states they are 1500 dilithium but the portal sells them at 950 dilithium currently.

Regards
    Dreadnought

Looking into it!

Thanks Shan
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been fixed, you should now see claimable packs :)
  • Same happened to me, I submitted a ticket and they got to it under an hour! :)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same happened to me, I submitted a ticket and they got to it under an hour! :)

We've been working on it to ensure it got fixed quickly and without needing intervention from Support :)

Our apologies for the inconvenience!