Home Fleet Central

Inner Planets Alliance Wants YOU!

Yes, you!

INNER PLANETS ALLIANCE has exactly ONE open spot!

BOSS BATTLES!!! We run an Ultra Nightmare and a Nightmare daily so that more junior captains can continue to advance. We take care of everyone in the fleet and make sure everyone benefits. Our Discord channel has all you need to know on trait matches, ship builds, and Boss Battle coordination. We help everyone get their share of the BB loot so you can build like a champ.

Also known as the "Beer Fleet" (we didn't plan that way, but what do you do with an IPA acronym?), IPA is an awesome collection of wily old veterans, whales, as well as VIP0 and newcomers to the game.

We have all the usual: maxed base, max daily ISM, but mainly we have a friendly group who gather on Discord to trade memes, information and banter about STAR TREK TIMELINES and everything else in the universe.

We recognize that real life takes precedence, only that you keep us updated if you need time off.

We ask for daily donations and daily tasks.

We need you on Discord for communication purposes (you don't have to post if that isn't your thing).

If you're looking for a helpful, friendly fleet, you're looking in the right place with IPA.

If you have any questions or what to join, feel free to contact me here, or on Discord at [IPA] Markas#4478
Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets

Comments

• We had a long-time member move to our vacation fleet so there is one opening for someone to join the fun that is IPA. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • We have have one opening after another long-term player has moved into semi-retirement. Let me know if you are interested in making a move to Inner Planets Alliance, or if you have any questions about fleet operations.
  • [IPA] Markas[IPA] Markas ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    One of our members got lost in space so we have space for one more captain. As questions here or in a DM or @ [IPA] Markas#4478 on Discord.
  • Thanks for your interest; we're full now.