Home Fleet Central

Perpetual thread for Fleet mergers & consolidation

~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Fleet Central
Hello, and thank you for your time. The purpose of this thread is to provide a central "clearinghouse" for smaller fleets that are interested in joining forces.

Given the current lack of an in-game mechanism to make this happen easily, as proposed here, I thought it might be useful to have a dedicated space in Fleet Central for players considering this idea, as opposed to scrolling through dozens of recruiting threads.

Anyone interested in merging fleets may post here & thus make contact with others of like mind. I would suggest that this thread be limited to making first contact & then continuing discussions elsewhere, but that's only a suggestion.

I hope that this thread becomes useful for us as part of the greater community of players. LLAP
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Comments

• Nova Scotia Canada aka NS Canada
    - maxxed base
    - 20ish crew, 15ish active
    - friendly, no pressure fleet
    - looking for similar sized group with lower base to join us.

Available:
    - crews
    - captaincies
    - officer roles
    - freedom
    - friends
    - friendly advice
    - a good discord thread

TheHatMan <---- ingame and discord handle
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, @Shan ! <3
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    Update: Members from different fleets are in discussions. Post here for to find like-minded fleets. 🖖
  • [TFC] dee wrote: »
    The .Fifth. Column is interested in a fleet merge. We have 24 active captains. We have maxed starbase Level 134. Captains have Level 7 Captain's Bridge. We currently defeat Hard Boss at least once every 24 hours. Looking for captains to help defeat Brutal Boss. We have captains from the US and Europe. Fleet rank in Busy work event 280. Join us or invite us to join your fleet.

• The .Fifth. Column will be merging Monday, August 29.
    [TFC] dee wrote: »
    The .Fifth. Column will be merging Monday, August 29.

I hope the merger went well for all involved. If you have any advice or insight on the process that you would be willing to share, please feel free to do so. And thank you. 🖖
  • Would it be possible for 2-3 fleets (with WRG's help, of course) to merge, rename the fleet and keep the squadrons? That would be very helpful.
  • I need more members for my fleet.
  • Fleet name is Shieldbreakers.
    Fleet name is Shieldbreakers.
    I wish you all the best in recruiting for your fleet, but perhaps you could create a new thread for that purpose. This thread is for fleet mergers, not recruiting members. LLAP
  • NitroSTARNitroSTAR ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Our fleet (Dacia) of 25 members, 15-17 active daily, is interested in merging with another fleet. Our fleet has maxed starbase, a few 5-6 years old squadrons with lvl 99 members. We've managed to do a few brutal lvl FBB with just 10 players.
    We are looking for a European fleet (or one with players active mostly on Europe's time zones), that uses English in chat and comms and, equally important, would allow/agree to the fleet name change, so the "new" merged fleet's name could represent both fleets identity.
    For us, the only benefit would be the rewards from FBB. edit: and equally important to make new friends! :smiley:
  • ·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Subspace Eddies would love to welcome a good bunch of people into our other maxed Starbase, where we have 19 accounts, several or so of us active. We can bring in starships from the other base too to help in boss battles.

We have a friendly home on Discord full of STT resources, helpful captains and a dedicated boss battles channel.

You get a supportive and experienced team of several years and a server with bots and stuff, fly in a maxed base, and we get nice new people to play the game with :)

All captain levels welcome. Just be generally active and engage in fleet dailies and boss battles. Must be kind. Must join us on Discord.

You can direct message me here, or for fastest response, add on Discord: ForTheMany#1676
  • [TFC] dee wrote: »
    The .Fifth. Column will be merging Monday, August 29.

I hope the merger went well for all involved. If you have any advice or insight on the process that you would be willing to share, please feel free to do so. And thank you. 🖖

Yes. The merge was a great success. We are now defeating Ultra-Nightmare with the merged fleet. The Fifth Column fleet was disbanded. Fifth Column had in-game announcements for two weeks prior to the merger. I added all Fifth Column fleet members as in-game friends. A list of Fifth Column fleet members was given to the admiral of the new fleet.

We timed the merge after an event.
    Thank you for replying. Your plan of action seems like a good template for others to use.

I am glad things went well for all of you. 🖖
  • If any other fleets are interested in a merger, please don't hesitate to drop me a message. European Syndicate fleet is willing to merge with other fleets, preferably with European time zone members.
  • NitroSTAR wrote: »
    If any other fleets are interested in a merger, please don't hesitate to drop me a message. European Syndicate fleet is willing to merge with other fleets, preferably with European time zone members.

STARFLEET! has 11 openings...
  • NitroSTAR wrote: »
    If any other fleets are interested in a merger, please don't hesitate to drop me a message. European Syndicate fleet is willing to merge with other fleets, preferably with European time zone members.

How many members do you have who would want to merge?
  • JoeSage 2 wrote: »
    NitroSTAR wrote: »

STARFLEET! has 11 openings...

We are about 25-26 in the fleet atm.
  • T'Sahrajai wrote: »
    NitroSTAR wrote: »

How many members do you have who would want to merge?

I was looking at the question and thinking about how to answer it... We are 25 active players in the fleet at the moment.
    We are interested in merging / uniting / combining with another fleet, not just moving from one fleet to another. If people are into recruiting more players please post in other threads. In our opinion, a merger would be considering all possibilities, including a new name for the new fleet.
    Starting a merger from a position of (false) superiority won't go anywhere. Even if that's true.
  • edited December 2022
    We r looking to merge with another ultra nightmare fleet or a nightmare fleet ready to transition to ultra nerfs are coming in jan can help each other out let me no.
  • Our Fleet Argentina Unida has 16 available spaces with 5 possible additional places 3 belonging to inactive players we haven't yet kicked, and 2 more from 2 secondary accounts.
    We have the starbase already maxed a long time ago and we take down any boss already, we sometimes take down 2 bosses a day.
    We manage English and Spanish over whatsapp and Telegram.
  • we are also level 20 and could make room for all your guys. We have some casuals and guys that are retiring which we can move to another fleet if you would want to merge we don't have a problem leveling your lower levels up wouldn't take too much time with our combined group. We use discord as our main method of communication plus in game chat.
  • SoozSooz ✭✭
    Looking to merge our fleet with another that can accommodate approximately 10 - 14 players. Many high ranking 70+ to work on Doomsday battles, etc.
  • SoozSooz ✭✭
    KPS wrote: »
    we are also level 20 and could make room for all your guys. We have some casuals and guys that are retiring which we can move to another fleet if you would want to merge we don't have a problem leveling your lower levels up wouldn't take too much time with our combined group. We use discord as our main method of communication plus in game chat.

How much room does your fleet have?
  • I have 2 fleets one nm one unm it would be no problem our fleets are maxed we defeat bosses daily or better friend me in game (Worf his eyes red) if interested ty for your time.
    This ... this makes me so happy. Seeing people come together, joining forces & braving the new day. I admire all of you who are doing this. 🖖
  • We are a group of about 15 players, some very experienced (lvl 99, 800+ immortalized) with bridge lvl 15, some that are still growing (lvl 50-80, bridge at 8-9) and some casual players.
    We are looking for another fleet to join forces with and become able to do FBB ultra daily.

Would be great if there is another fleet willing to accommodate all of us, even the players with lower bridge levels, and not kick them out. We are also welcoming other smaller groups/fleets to come and join us, we'll not kick anyone out and everyone will be treated fair.
  • It's interesting how smaller fleets want to join larger, mire successful fleets, yet want to demand things be done THEIR way! Lol. Be careful who you let into your fleet, because there are people out there just looking for someone else to do all the work, yet be catered to.
  • Looking for an EASY fleet to join? By easy I mean the ONLY thing asked of you is that you try to help during boss battles. That's it. Why? Because it is the best REAL aspect of the game which benefits the WHOLE fleet, not just oneself. How you approach the rest of the game is entirely up to you! We just ask that you don't waste your FREE valor (8 per 24 hours), and if you need help, ask. UMBRA GUARD slays 9-12 ultras weekly, and we're not against doing Nightmares if it helps members, those who are actually trying. We just don't appreciate those who join, make 1 or 2 attacks a day, yet gain the benefits of everyone else's hard work. AND NO DISCORD OR TELEGRAM REQUIRED. We just booted a bunch from a lesser fleet because they acted like we should treat them like kings or some such nonsense. I won't name them but they're here begging to merge for months, yet haven't grown past 17 players. That should tell you all you need to know about their approach. We've been COMFORTABLY kicking booty with our 34 long-term members, but are open to any who are like minded.