Home The Bridge

Event Discussion : Skirmish/Galaxy It's Been a Long Road - 2023-01-12 - Anniversary Arc Part I

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in The Bridge
The event announcement in game will be delayed unfortunately.
I will still post the notes today, after I vacuum some tribbles away..

Event notes: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19979/skirmish-galaxy-event-notes-it-s-been-a-long-road-2023-01-12-special-arc-part-1/

Enjoy the earworm ;p

Comments

• thanks for the heads up!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • The NX-01 refit is super exciting to this fan. Love the flavor text too! Thank you for rewarding our Enterprise groupies "faith of the heart."
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I think Jurati will be fought over, as she has been requested.

Free pack in the portal, I chose 7.

Anything else for convergence day, an objective event, extra copies of janeway, a free Tribble?
  • Shan wrote: »
    There will not be an avatar for this anniversary, but there will be a month long Objective event with a DS9 character giveaway - more details soon :)

Thats sad news, since it was a nice tradition and probably not too much work to design an avatar(especially since u do it now regulary for campaigns as well).

I always found it interesting to see which of the players are still here from the very start. The exclusive avatar each year was a perfect way for it.
    Plenty players changed their avatar tempory to the new anniversary avatar.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    There will not be an avatar for this anniversary, but there will be a month long Objective event with a DS9 character giveaway - more details soon :)

JADZIA!!!!

No, someone else!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats sad news, since it was a nice tradition and probably not too much work to design an avatar(especially since u do it now regulary for campaigns as well).

I always found it interesting to see which of the players are still here from the very start. The exclusive avatar each year was a perfect way for it.
    Plenty players changed their avatar tempory to the new anniversary avatar.

It might be added later, but not for the day of the anniversary :)
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

JADZIA!!!!

No, someone else!

The great link Odo. What you leave behind.

Med Sec Dip.

JADZIA!!!!

No, someone else!

LUMBA!!!!!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're getting off topic!!
    But maybe I should use my MAD graphical skills to do a tease tomorrow >:)
  • Hopefully still on topic... this is a very exciting collection of crew for this bonus MEGA. New Sisko, O'Brien, Chapel, Archer, Mariner, Burnham, Kirk a much requested Jurati and a recurring Janeway. Should be a fun month.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're getting off topic!!
    But maybe I should use my MAD graphical skills to do a tease tomorrow >:)

Yes, turn into the queen of tease again please B) .
    Enjoy the earworm ;p

avgej49ielue.jpg

Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Yesssssssssss!!!! Enterprise love! Happy dance, happy dance, fangirling mode. I'm an omnivore, but Enterprise is my jam.

When is Enterprise-D gonna get some love?
    Still just 1 4* version whilst most other major ships have at least another version

When are we gonna get a saucer seperation version? Hull at 5*, Saucer at 4*(unless this is planned for phase 2 of FBB which would be a good choice with say, Crystalline Entity)
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questions regarding the Convergence Day event:

1. Will we have one of those all-player goals that allow us to get crew like Klingon Quark and Convergence Day Quark?
    Asking because the free behold gives us CD Quark as an option and I have him 4/5 ... if I can get him through an event coming up I'd rather get the 4th star for Q (or 3rd for Seven). Be a waste if I end up airlocking additional copies just a few days down the road.
    I have the nice tradition of adding a star to CD Quark each year ... :)

2. Maybe this should be #1 ... will we have a rerun of the age old Convergence Day event as it was back in the day?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Questions regarding the Convergence Day event:

1. Will we have one of those all-player goals that allow us to get crew like Klingon Quark and Convergence Day Quark?
    Asking because the free behold gives us CD Quark as an option and I have him 4/5 ... if I can get him through an event coming up I'd rather get the 4th star for Q (or 3rd for Seven). Be a waste if I end up airlocking additional copies just a few days down the road.
    I have the nice tradition of adding a star to CD Quark each year ... :)

2. Maybe this should be #1 ... will we have a rerun of the age old Convergence Day event as it was back in the day?

We will not be doing a rerun of the Convergence Day event and there will not be an objective event where those crew will be given out.
  • Is this another art issue? I really want to see the art for the Jurati card
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this another art issue? I really want to see the art for the Jurati card

We are indeed waiting on some art approvals.
  • Thank you, Shan. Your response was much appreciated
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to get a stat preview for Janeway? I'm debating how to use my cites and want to know if I should save one for her.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninth for Command base. I can use her. Some can't, but I can, plus a Janeway.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    A reminder that there will not be a recap pack for this special arc :)
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to get a stat preview for Janeway? I'm debating how to use my cites and want to know if I should save one for her.

Usual disclaimer that the crew is not live yet, stats should be as follow:

FE 1/5, Level 100, CMD 974 (198 - 403), DIP 612 (150 - 350), ENG 330 (99 - 224)
    FE 5/5, Level 100, CMD 1364 (198 - 403), DIP 1060 (150 - 350), ENG 555 (99 - 224)

"If the Coalition of Planets Needs Us, We Are Here to Help"
    - Boosts Accuracy by 4
    - Initialize: 8s, Cooldown: 12s, Duration: 12s
    - Bonus Ability: +1000 to Crit Rating | Trigger: Position
    - Equipment Bonus: Evasion +225

Traits: Federation, Starfleet, Human, Inspiring, Cultural Figure, Resourceful, Tactician

Thanks
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there any news on the art approval? Could we be looking at a crew change?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there any news on the art approval? Could we be looking at a crew change?

No news yet - I don't think this will result in crew change but I cannot confirm it as this stage.
    Gimme all your 4 leaves clover ;)
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Prof. Data: The sequel