Home The Bridge

The Time Has Come

It's been along road for me.
I started playing in 2016. Over six years of Star Trek Timelines brought me:
  • 760 unique characters immortalized (maybe a dozen duplicates) which includes all common, uncommon, and rare.
  • Only 26 super rare left to immortalize (9 not owned)
  • All but 2 activities completed (#1 event placement and Gauntlet rounds)
  • Great fleet finally found in 2020 with Battleship Yamato (some horrible drama with others)
  • A number of fun shenanigans using the restrictions of the game, which served to bring early squadrons and fleets together
It's been a good run, but the last year has brought several deaths in my family and brought to light how I'd like to spend my time. I really enjoyed Timelines at the beginning, but recently I have begun to realize how many hours I lose on weekends to stay with the pack and fulfill my commitment to my fleet mates. So it's time to go to games that require less, which will allow me to spend more time with friends, going on dates, creating art, baking, etc.

A huge thank you to FinDangoh for being a friend in the game (she left in 2020 herself) and to Dr Claire Finn for creating a fleet that was so welcoming. And to Wicked Realms and Disruptor Beam for creating this, even if the Gauntlet still **tsk tsk**! ;)

-Admiral Pips

Comments

• ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck! And I'm sure you'll always be welcome back!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishing you well - thank you for having been with us since the start :)
  • Pips - happy to have you as part of the ÷ fleet for the past several years B)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Pips, happy to have you on the Battleship Yamato ÷ team for the past 3 years my friend ;)
  • Pips, you were a good Battleship Yamato fleet member since 2020. LLAP my friend <3
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck Pips; it's been great being fleet-mates!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best wishes, good fortunes - llap :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • the forum traditions tell me i have to post this.. :wink:

dd4i0cm753rk.jpeg

but in all seriousness, enjoy yourself! and llap 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • All the best for you and your family. LLAP
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Best of luck! LLAP

xs7dy9j0dvfb.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...