Home The Bridge

New Years Pack

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
The announcement yesterday mentioned a New Years pack was supposed to go live today. I only see the Winn pack available. Was that it or is another pack being added soon?

Comments

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they'd just give a citation or 4* beGold, rather than a predetermined set of crew, since it's hard to get overly excited at 550 honor. Yes, yes, ba humbug I know, but still...
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    The announcement yesterday mentioned a New Years pack was supposed to go live today. I only see the Winn pack available. Was that it or is another pack being added soon?
    I read it as a Winn pack AND a new years pack. Haven’t found the new years gift either…..
  • Shan wrote: »
    The New Year's gift is still coming, patience :)
    We ran into a delay with our server release but it is happening :)
    Thnx @Shan , sorry I thought I had missed out 😅
    I’ll be patient

• Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    New collection I see

Convergence day.
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    New collection I see

Convergence day.

Why is Ambassador Troi in the Convergence header when she's not in the collection?
  • I was kinda underwhelmed by the new year's pack. :/

Maybe all the buzz made me think it was going to be something really cool, but it was kinda like the 'in this together' type of deal. Or maybe I missed something.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very disheartening that wanting to do something nice, then feeling bad that it can't happen on time and making sure to communicate about it, results in this kind of sentiment.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    It's very disheartening that wanting to do something nice, then feeling bad that it can't happen on time and making sure to communicate about it, results in this kind of sentiment.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound negative about it. I appreciate the pack and am always grateful about communicating issues.

I was just trying to explain that compared to convergence day, new years is smaller.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound negative about it. I appreciate the pack and am always grateful about communicating issues.

I was just trying to explain that compared to convergence day, new years is smaller.

Thank you :)
  • Shan wrote: »
    Group hug :D

Wrong franchise.

cyn0hyj4dw9u.jpg
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group hug :D
    wrbklxyeh9pk.png

5scx8gj3lk4s.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the New Years treat. The 4 valor helped with the ultra we were finishing. I liked that. Saved me buying four more for 150 dil but then I spent a bunch of dilithium trying to change bonuses. But it was fun and a net win for me of like 20 dil. :p
    Let’s fly!