Home The Bridge

Brain poking time ^^

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
Our writer and myself would like to hear about crew you would like to see who either are Borg, Engineered or Borg adjacent - thank you!

Comments

• edited January 2023
    Excretus is the top of my list.
    We don't have many borg drones in game (aside from one and 5). There are lots of options there and I don't have an opinion, but I think some representation of TNG, Lore's Rogue Drones, voy borg drones would be nice.
  • I would love to see some more Originals, like Assimilated Sisko, Starfleet Officer Hugh, Assimilated Worf, Augments Sisko, Augments Janeway, etc
  • 1. Ramdha
    2. Holoborg from LD
  • We need the other Borg kiddos they found with Icheb.
    There are probably also more Unimatrix Zero character options we don't have yet.
    Come chat with us on the Star Trek Timelines Discord server: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Crosis in the game? He was Lore's second in command in Descent.

Borg adjacent...... V'ger? Arguably too powerful, but then Kevin Uxbridge and the Q are given stats....

Excretus of Borg would definitely be a popular choice.

I'd pay serious money for Trelane of Borg :smile:

Gav
  • PancakesPancakes ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I'd love to make a wishlist of zany tie-in stuff to pull from, but I'm not sure what of that you have legal access to. I know the mirror TNG crew are IDW comics related so it does seem like you have access to some of it.

Strictly in show, an assimilated Magnus and/or Erin Hansen seem like reasonable choices. Or perhaps Admiral Hansen (any relation?) who fought the Borg at Wolf 359.

Crosis, the Borg that brings Data to Lore in Descent seems like someone you could do something with.

I'll pay you five bucks if you give me a 1 star Borg Baby from Q Who
  • My vote absolutely goes to Excretus.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • MuadDaveMuadDave ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Crosis was my first thought. Icheb's "siblings" would be great too. General Korok, Axum, and the other Unimatrix Zero could be fun. I would love to see the other "of Nine" as well: P'Chan, Marika, and Lansor. Lore's group is a good source if you want random Borg (Bosus, Torsus, Goval, Morik, Tayar).

Borg-adjacent crew could include Joe Travis, nurse Martinez, and other Enterprise-E crew from First Contact. Gegis, Yeggie, and Nunk, the Ferengi who tried to steal Seven's nanoprobes, would of course be hilarious. Arturis, survivor of a Borg attack and designer of the fake ship Dauntless, could pair with the ship in a skirmish event.

Engineered crew should include Hannah Bates and the other Moab IV folks, Patrick's friends Jack & Lauren and their "handler" Karen Loews, and maybe the Suliban Sarin.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seconding General Korok.

Also, how about this for Borg Adjacent:

k05hqttj6lbw.png

✍(◔◡◔)
  • On a more serious note, Terrified Eiger:

bco7nbkw2x48.png
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timelines Original Assimilated Jadzia Dax?

I'll let myself out.

Too easy.

Borg Dax

No reason they can’t assimilate non-humanoids. Trek needs more Brain-In-The-Jar stuff.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • Another one: Ensign Lynch
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no originals, only assimilated crew from the TV/films.

I don't think we have the voyager queen.

There are a few choices from First Contact.

Specifically assimilated crew from the Enterprise, still wearing uniform, or part uniform.

There's the only Lily comments about, Picard says the name.

Also this.

0w3hgo69fee0.jpeg
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Seven, just all possible variants of Seven. Thx 😀
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • MuadDave wrote: »
    I would love to see the other "of Nine" as well: P'Chan, Marika, and Lansor.

I'll throw in another vote for them, they're more interesting than plain old drones. And please no originals, we really don't need Assimilated Sulu or Neelix or whatever.
  • Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    No reason they can’t assimilate non-humanoids. Trek needs more Brain-In-The-Jar stuff.

Borg Yarnek?
    Borg Zero?
    Borg Evolved Janeway?
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of more Original Assimilated crew. Assimilated Kirk; Assimilated Kira; Assimilated Burnham; the infamous Assimilated Spock; all sound great to me!

There's also Infected Future Janeway (or Vice Adirmal Janeway) from the Voyager finale. But I'd also echo the other Borg from the Unimatrix One episodes; bunch of interesting characters there.

There is also:
    Time Traveling Borg Queen from Season 2 of Picard.
    rja8cisg5m17.jpeg
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    0ss8usvxs94n.png
    9pwif7ktyuhy.png
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on board with Crosis, Excretus, and the Susannah Thompson Borg Queen. I don't have any enthusiasm for the others that @Andresyn named, but think they're good picks.

Non-canonical-but-already-existing Borg @Pancakes alluded to that I'd get a kick out of:
    g88z8ce7qeit.jpgp4r8jzc5j6cz.jpgf1qqedwk3c10.jpgngpql4wk3n37.jpg
    dcvpvi73lzr6.jpg
  • +1 for the baby borg in drawer and Excretus. Maybe also a combined crew: Borg Encounter Boimler + baby borg = Perfect Score Boimler
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Borg popsicles from Enterprise.
  • On the Borg-adjacent front, Wolf 359 Admiral Hanson from BoBW. Give him a "We'll make our stand there" ship ability themed around rallying the fleet that makes him awesome at boss battles[*], but which is vulnerable to the standard 5* Borg cube (a swingeing evasion penalty that lasts until its shield disruptor ability kicks in?).

[*] Probably impossible to code but maybe even a special FBB-focused ability that does more damage the more of your fleetmates are attacking at the same time?

Though to be honest I half-suspect they can't use George Murdock in game, or we'd already have a "what does he need with a starship?" Sha-ka-ree "God" 5* card.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Googled it now.

Ensign Lynch.

The relevant lines are:

Oh my, Jean Luc, it's one of your uniforms.
    Yes, this was Ensign Lynch.
    Though luck uh.

We already have three characters from this scene, and could use them as bonus crew.

qddvion3sy26.jpg

https://youtu.be/UeYHmdrAegw
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Assimilated Shelby
    FA Locutus
    Rescued Locutus
    Hugh from Descent Pt II
    Excretus
    Merged Borg Queen/Jurati

7pq33k8nsa9i.jpg
    4u0rvbg0s2tm.jpg

fx0rg95yuhsv.jpg

• Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    Khan anything <3:)
  • Please no originals, only assimilated crew from the TV/films.

Think practical please. The Originals collection increases in steps of two, and has great rewards.
  • [SJ] Yorkster[SJ] Yorkster ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Selene 7 wrote: »
    Khan anything <3:)

Timelines Original Assimilated Khan?