Home The Bridge

Event Discussion: Galaxy Event - Be Our Guests - 2023-01-19 - Special Arc #2

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in The Bridge
While the event cannot be announced today due to waiting for art approvals, I will post the notes as soon as I finishing them up.

And here they are: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20002/galaxy-event-notes-be-our-guests-2023-01-19-special-arc-2/

Comments

• Approved.

(Does it work like that...? :p )
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Approved.

(Does it work like that...? :p )

(¬‿¬)

• "Event Crew: Devious Duet Jurati (New) 5*, Dress Uniform Data (New) 4*, and Vic Fontaine (New 4*)"

Are we getting a new Vic Fontaine? I assumed this was the previous four star.
  • Vic Fontaine is not new, unless this is a new Vic Fontaine with the same name?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It the same good old Vic Fontaine, I left the (new) by mistake, it's been corrected now.
    Sorry about that!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    It the same good old Vic Fontaine, I left the (new) by mistake, it's been corrected now.
    Sorry about that!

Love Vic Fontaine. He needs a third card. Maybe a casual Vic Fontaine and Nog.

npovo4bm1714.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Indeed. Vic deserves a legendary card.
    tamd4e6gf3il.jpg
    u7wxe9dkj0n6.gif
    6flpknol4x4p.gif
    qtbjdfbmydfj.gif
    32s2cfaso0fb.gif
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    3 Galaxy(2 1/2 if you wanna be technical) in a row?
    Plus skirmish which is also chron heavy
  • Four in a row if you count last week's - a bit much imo. I don't normally bother with Galaxies so much but Archer last week and Jurani this week both too good to miss.
  • I'm wondering about the arc finale...
    Bridal Keiko is an existing legendary. The other two crew are new.
  • I'm wondering about the arc finale...
    Bridal Keiko is an existing legendary. The other two crew are new.

Will probably be a New Legendary, new SR, old legendary. That has been common in the last event of megas recently.
  • Any news on the event crew / art / preview in game?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on the event crew / art / preview in game?

Not yet!
  • Shan wrote: »

Not yet!

Any chance tht you can provide the stats for Emissary Sisko and Dress Uniform Data in advance? Thank you.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Not yet!

Any chance tht you can provide the stats for Emissary Sisko and Dress Uniform Data in advance? Thank you.

Sorry I didn't get to it yesterday but the event is now announced :)
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely love data.

v378tci4oqra.jpg

• Now we need hungover Worf 🤣🤣🤣
  • /SSR/ AHSOG/SSR/ AHSOG ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    "Borg Lady in Red... is Assimilating me... (tubules to cheek). There's nobody here... to save me from you.... (It's not where I want to be) But I cannot flee... This horror happening inside... I'll never forgive... you for assimilating me."
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Another bang up job by the writer. Great sci-fi lifeform concept in the sentient plant species, and especially prescient with the new The Last of Us live-action series debuting.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • I know this is on me for not reading the announcement carefully enough, but I totally didn't realise this event was giving out the Faction Winner Bonus until I picked up a Terran Empire transmission randomly from scanning and it had the little banner on it ...
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is on me for not reading the announcement carefully enough, but I totally didn't realise this event was giving out the Faction Winner Bonus until I picked up a Terran Empire transmission randomly from scanning and it had the little banner on it ...

Yeah, you're not alone in that. It's typically not given out after a Galaxy event. I was also wondering why my fleet got their daily shuttle quota in so quickly today.

Eh, It's a small matter.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • It's in the announcement.
    Also, shuttle bonuses have been given on galaxy events for a couple of weeks already.
    It's in the announcement.
    Also, shuttle bonuses have been given on galaxy events for a couple of weeks already.

When was the last one then?
  • When was the last one then?

The last announcement? First post in this thread.
    Squadrons: Y
    Crew Sharing: N
    Faction Winner Bonus: Y
    Community Rewards: Y

No, as in the last time shuttle bonuses have been given during galaxy events

• No, as in the last time shuttle bonuses have been given during galaxy events

The week before, special arc part 1. I remember it distinctly as my thoughts were that we got all three type of bonuses in one single event (community bonus, skirmish bonus and winning faction bonus).

As for the galaxy event before that, I'm not entirely sure.
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭

Why are you being so lazy? You can probably just look through the announcements and work it out yourself.