Home The Bridge

New Convergence Day behold

First, I'd like to thank WRG for the chance at this crew. They each have value in their own way. So much so, that I've already FFFE all three of them. . .
So my question for my fellow players is: Are any of them worth keeping a duplicate? Returning Saru has a higher Big Book rank. McCoy has that #1 Med base.
Right now, I'm most likely to airlock one of them for the honor, but I'm giving someone a chance to change my mind.

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    550 honor it is for me. I kind of wish they had provided something else in the pack. Even if they don't want to offer a 5* cite, I'd still rather have a 4* cite than an all immortal behold that results in 550 honor. I wonder if their new mixed behold packs can support that.
  • 3rd on saru final on mccoy or 2nd on paris. i know which i can do to save a 5* cite.
  • First, I'd like to thank WRG for the chance at this crew. They each have value in their own way. So much so, that I've already FFFE all three of them. . .
    So my question for my fellow players is: Are any of them worth keeping a duplicate? Returning Saru has a higher Big Book rank. McCoy has that #1 Med base.
    Right now, I'm most likely to airlock one of them for the honor, but I'm giving someone a chance to change my mind.

McCoy is totally worth a dupe!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor for me. While I appreciate the sentiment, it’s hard to get overly excited… like getting socks for Xmas.
  • My first all immo begold! had to happen sometime :open_mouth: the gift is still appreciated though :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    All immortal here too. Oh well.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here. 550 honor. Thank you though. Unfortunately thats what happens as we get further along in the game.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Still, I believe the choice of crew was a bad one for the second pack, as we have already received 4 copies each in the past. In the first pack, there was Seven in Silver. In the second it could have been COP Picard or Judge Q or Alexander.
    Well, 550 honor only.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    The second one was all honor for me too. Only my second all immortal begold. Maybe it could be converted to a six pack next time with a limit of two? They have enough crew for that. It's an idea.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine someone at WRG can look at all player data and see which crew are owned the most and FF. If they did I have to imagine previous convergence day objective event crew that were given away at 4/5 have to be near the top of the list of FF crew.

In the future it would be nice if someone looked at the data and avoided picking crew that are high on the FF list.
  • I enjoy the freebies in the game even though I'm a long time player and have all 3 of these. All 3 are good choices. What I wish would happen is more legendary cites given out during the year at certain times. The honor sale is nice but there are just so many new crew introduced all the time, and just not enough slots. This is not a complaint, just feedback.
  • Shan wrote: »
    These packs were meant as a gesture for players disappointed in the fact that we were not running the "Convergence Day" event again, as well as new players.

I am glad that for some it might also be the opportunity to work on a second copy of a particular crew, or get some Honor :)

As someone who took a long break from the game and wasn't playing when he was given out, I'm happy to get another McCoy given he isn't one who can be guaranteed via retrieval. Three copies down, two to go!
  • While the freebies are always welcome, this latest behold was all honor for me too. The first set of cards was a tough choice as they were originally released as one copy - fortunately I had one of them at 4/5 so I was able to immortalize it.

I wish the 6 cards across the beholds could have been mixed to give a better chance to those of us who have been playing all along to have at least one choice to make some progress.

I picked McCoy in this week’s behold - I’m not sure if I’ll take the honor or keep him. I guess it depends on my crew slot availability going forward.