Home The Bridge
Options

New Game to Kill some time

Here's a fun game (for officers and admirals). Go to recruitment page, type in any name and try and find the account that has not played in the longest time! For example, I typed in Sulu and this came up:

mfyak89dvwsv.jpg

Thats 7 years ago! Let's see who can find the oldest account. In less than 10 minutes I found over 200 that had not been active in more than 6 years, and I am certain there are thousands.

Note to TP: I wonder if you could start purging these accounts? After 7 years, I don't think the lvl 6 player is coming back.
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• Options
    Spock-OSpock-O ✭✭✭
    1rbdzvl8wmwx.jpg
  • Options
    They may also be abandoned alt accounts. I started one not too long after I started playing and because I never attached an email address to it I managed to lose it due to an issue I had on my device at the time. No big deal … my main account was stronger at the time.

So maybe instead of just purging them - if an email address is attached to these accounts maybe shoot the player an email telling them if they don’t log in within a certain amount of days the account will be deleted. It’s likely there will be no response though.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    8v8xf1v0sciq.jpg

I found this one. Given its time, it would be Friday, January 15, 2016, one day after STT went live. :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    izhklrtpmx7i.jpg

I think we have a winner! :):D
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried for quite a while to beat 2,564 and could not do it. I had several 2,563 though.

I found a fun new way to play however, I started picking interesting names to try out for amusement. My favorite so far to search for was "Hillary". I will not post the results as doing so would probably put me in Forum Jail, but I'm sure you can use your imagination and get the idea ;)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a David with 2563.