Home The Bridge

Is a new gauntlet crew on the way?

13»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    One way to help with the Gauntlet might be that every X number of rounds, you get a behold of legacy/older gauntlet crew.
    So essentially you would know that if you just play long enough, you'll get everyone, except for the newest/current one.

So just spend dilith in recovering crew then?

I do not see the company having a problem with that.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • [KM] WOLF 359[KM] WOLF 359 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Agree, I don't see any issue. That's how the game works now.

You want the crew today/immortalized faster, spend dilithium or compete in events (and in some cases, like Tuesday, can only spend dilithium) OR wait until there is a 'free' option such as retrieval.

Plus they already did it. Play 20,000 gauntlet rounds, you get locutus. So they could have additional steps with beholds every 5 or 10000 or something.
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, after finishing gauntlet today, I think I'd prefer if the gauntlet reward crew were not for using in the actual gauntlet

It ends up just pretty much just becoming a wall of all the same cards
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    ....And then straight away I collect my rewards 😂🙈🙉🙊

sb41jmsps85r.jpg

It has been my experience that new gauntlet crew seem to drop quite a lot in the first few weeks. Moreso than later?

• ....And then straight away I collect my rewards 😂🙈🙉🙊

sb41jmsps85r.jpg

It has been my experience that new gauntlet crew seem to drop quite a lot in the first few weeks. Moreso than later?

I’m surprised I got Archer today.

• I saw him in the wild, but didn't dare pick a fight with him.

cequp50elzr6.jpg
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    My head cannon will be that this was a birthday gift from WRG (and on a 3 streak). :)

fhvsom7884bt.png

Still no Caretaker though…
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Archer yet. Ninth 🌟 on RedBurn.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • I was lucky to get Archer right away, yet none of the gauntlets i’ve been in since have given him 65% crit. only once did he have 25%. I remember when Koloth and Korax were added they were getting in 65% gauntlets all the time as the new featured crew and i’m pretty sure it was the same with everyone before that. Just thought i’d point it out…
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!