Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• go into stats tab and change her name to C.O.P Janeway (delete the . after the P)
    kizqykrnqo87.png

@cmdrworf , i hope this helps

• They added the " . " after the P in her name, now CAB needs to catch up
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    It's not CAB her name is missing the period in the game.

Edit: her name is fixed in game now.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. I had the change made in my DEV copy and had to undo it. Dang it all. I should have waited.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
    Sorry, but Huntress Z'ymira is messed up.

eeh42qs9cz0j.png
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but Huntress Z'ymira is messed up.

eeh42qs9cz0j.png

I'll take a look. thanks.
  • mine is ok...x2nbhdx3l1vi.png
  • mine too
  • AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Sorry, but Huntress Z'ymira is messed up.eeh42qs9cz0j.png
    I DID mention that back on Jan 3...
    Add "Huntress Z���ymira" to the list of mangled Google Sheets Datacore imports.
    It's the whole "using the wrong quotation mark or apostrophe" mess again.
    edited January 2023
    It's is not the sheet, it is the export from the stteve tool I used yesterday. With the datacore export it is fine. Although the ??? is still there.

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but Huntress Z'ymira is messed up.eeh42qs9cz0j.png
    I DID mention that back on Jan 3...
    Add "Huntress Z���ymira" to the list of mangled Google Sheets Datacore imports.
    It's the whole "using the wrong quotation mark or apostrophe" mess again.

We do have a global fix for the next release to address the ��� mess. The only thing this won't fix is the link to the wiki. @mr_sparky created a new matching for us between pages, CAB, datacore that removes all special characters for the matching so we should not have these issues. If the Wiki link is broken we will need to fix the special character to match that but the rest of the items "should" work correctly now. I'm planning to release this version this week after WRG catches up on the art approvals and announce the next weeks crew.
  • Thanks a lot @cmdrworf
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Update released.

Added New Crew: Dress Uniform Data, Sisko, The Emmisary, Deep Space Nine Mariner, Wedding Groom O'Brien, Tekeny Ghemor, First Flight Archer, Officiant Kirk
    "Fix name matching to exclude special characters.
    Add update to pull data from CAB."
  • cmdrworf wrote: »
    New Update released.

Added New Crew: Dress Uniform Data, Sisko, The Emmisary, Deep Space Nine Mariner, Wedding Groom O'Brien, Tekeny Ghemor, First Flight Archer, Officiant Kirk
    "Fix name matching to exclude special characters.
    Add update to pull data from CAB."

Sorry, there's a mistake on the Sheet where the new "exclude special characters" also leaves out numbers. This is fixed now and I'm sure cmdrworf will release a fix soon.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 5.66 right now. Link should be updated.
    The number of stars is not showing up on the crew sheet.

zd3czxsb6lpc.png
  • The number of stars is not showing up on the crew sheet.

zd3czxsb6lpc.png

That's weird. It actually is there but the text color is white for some reason.
    Please highlight that column (actually just B5:B1330) and change the text color to black and we'll get it fixed.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_sparky wrote: »
    The number of stars is not showing up on the crew sheet.

zd3czxsb6lpc.png

That's weird. It actually is there but the text color is white for some reason.
    Please highlight that column (actually just B5:B1330) and change the text color to black and we'll get it fixed.

Stealth fixed in 5.66
  • So I'm assuming that you can just fix the name on the Stats page (Like Huntress Z’ymira to Huntress Z'ymira) and it'll be fixed on the Crew page (and the link), regardless of what Import does.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    So I'm assuming that you can just fix the name on the Stats page (Like Huntress Z’ymira to Huntress Z'ymira) and it'll be fixed on the Crew page (and the link), regardless of what Import does.

Correct. that should be the case now. I'm guess by that the link is broken for her yet. I'll take a look for 5.67. Edit - Found and fixed. I really hate how inconsistent they still are with the apostrophes.
  • Since 5.65 the math in the Gauntlet tab has seemed wrong to me. It used to rank my Locutus as my best "Gauntlet Overall" with a score of 474. Now he's way, way down on row 430 with a score of 706, while all the crew with more than 1/5 stars demolish him with numbers up to 1878. I used to find that sorting by Gauntlet with Crit was the best way to set up a Gauntlet roster; now I have to do it with my own brain.

Also, the column title "Gauntlet Overall" went missing.

ykvxlgs9h6cz.png

P.S. I don't believe I've ever thanked you before for this sheet. It's amazing and I use it all the time. Thank you for all the work you've done.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shidoni wrote: »
    Since 5.65 the math in the Gauntlet tab has seemed wrong to me. It used to rank my Locutus as my best "Gauntlet Overall" with a score of 474. Now he's way, way down on row 430 with a score of 706, while all the crew with more than 1/5 stars demolish him with numbers up to 1878. I used to find that sorting by Gauntlet with Crit was the best way to set up a Gauntlet roster; now I have to do it with my own brain.

ykvxlgs9h6cz.png

P.S. I don't believe I've ever thanked you before for this sheet. It's amazing and I use it all the time. Thank you for all the work you've done.

Dang it. We added an extra column in 5.65 in the stats sheet. I'll bet that messed up the gauntlet tab. I'll take a look. And thanks for the complement. It means a lot. tagging @mr_sparky in case he has a chance to look before I do.
    Since 5.65 the math in the Gauntlet tab has seemed wrong to me. It used to rank my Locutus as my best "Gauntlet Overall" with a score of 474. Now he's way, way down on row 430 with a score of 706, while all the crew with more than 1/5 stars demolish him with numbers up to 1878. I used to find that sorting by Gauntlet with Crit was the best way to set up a Gauntlet roster; now I have to do it with my own brain.

ykvxlgs9h6cz.png

Dang it. We added an extra column in 5.65 in the stats sheet. I'll bet that messed up the gauntlet tab. I'll take a look. And thanks for the complement. It means a lot. tagging @mr_sparky in case he has a chance to look before I do.

Oh, my bad. Sorry about that.

You can fix it yourself, and we'll get it fixed in the next release.

Go to the Gauntlet Import tab and delete all the cells in Col N.
    Copy-n-paste this formula into cell N4:

=arrayformula({"Gauntlet Overall";byrow(V5:V,LAMBDA(row,
    if(len(row),iferror(max(xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$BX:$BX,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CE:$CE,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CL:$CL,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CS:$CS,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CZ:$CZ,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$DG:$DG,"",false)),""),"")))})
  • mr_sparky wrote: »

ykvxlgs9h6cz.png

if(len(row),iferror(max(xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$BX:$BX,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CE:$CE,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CL:$CL,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CS:$CS,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CZ:$CZ,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$DG:$DG,"",false)),""),"")))})

I should've also tagged @Shidoni
  • I'm back on 5.65, but Weyoun Clone 6 has Clone 5's CAB rating and other stats (I think's he's 4/5 stars when mine is frozen).
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    erulin9 wrote: »
    I'm back on 5.65, but Weyoun Clone 6 has Clone 5's CAB rating and other stats (I think's he's 4/5 stars when mine is frozen).

@erulin9 5.66 has a fix for this if you update. An issue was found with numbers in our new matching logic right after we published 5.65 and @mr_sparky did a quick fix in 5.66 for that. Although 5.67 has a couple more small fixes and will be coming as soon as they announce the next new crew. just kinda waiting for the next event announcement but I think WRG is a bit off with the loss of Shan and Ben needing time to find his footing for all of this.
  • mr_sparky wrote: »

ykvxlgs9h6cz.png

That worked perfectly! Thank you very much.

(It's kind of weird to me that I was the first one to report this. I find that particular functionality so helpful, it's a surprise more people aren't using it.)
  • I admit to not really understanding how best to use the gauntlet tab. If the sort won't work then its hard to weed out the low end ones. Seems more of a hunt and peck. Maybe a bit more info on how its best used on the first tab?
  • DeeMentia wrote: »
    I admit to not really understanding how best to use the gauntlet tab. If the sort won't work then its hard to weed out the low end ones. Seems more of a hunt and peck. Maybe a bit more info on how its best used on the first tab?

I use the Gauntlet tab by filtering the "Gauntlet w/ crit" column for values greater than 900. You might have to move the threshold value depending on the traits and what crew you have, but it should quickly filter out the low end crew.
    | dmscramjet's STT Collections sheet | stay tuned for the FBB simulator |
    just kinda waiting for the next event announcement but I think WRG is a bit off with the loss of Shan and Ben needing time to find his footing for all of this.
    It's a Holo Business rerun (the Jeffrey Combs event), so because it's a rerun, it should be easy work for y'all. https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20049/galaxy-event-notes-holo-business-rerun-2023-02-09