Home Engineering Room

Premium packs giving 2* in behold

See screenshot!
9avp55kxhndo.png

Is this a side effect of the (very welcome) portal update? I'm afraid I clicked through too fast to notice what the other choices in the behold were (when they're all frozen, I just go for the one in the middle).

Comments

• NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    I've just encountered the same thing. Behold choices were Mike Burnham Sr., Musketeer Data and Pav Leader.
    9jof1cwraqm9.png
  • Interesting that we both got Pav; maybe she specifically is bugged?
  • The odds on the premium pack now indicate a 0.01% chance of getting an uncommon crew.

n8le6h87623s.png

I suspect the odds are automatically updated, in part, based on the crew the pack has access to.

I further suspect that each crew has a flag other than its rarity to indicate whether it is premium pack eligible.

As it so happens, we may have uncommons in the Elusive Treasures as well, despite none being in the crew list:

2myarb7qp13c.png
  • Interesting that we both got Pav; maybe she specifically is bugged?

Its because she was the only new 2* crew added with the latest portal update.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Looks like they fixed it? @WRG Ben
    b8opkhtjdywi.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Hello Captains. There was an error in the loot table with the server that went out this Tuesday that was corrected with a deploy Wednesday morning. Thank you for your report and patience in this matter.

LLAP,
    -Joe.
  • For any folks who were directly affected by this issue, please reach out to our player support team for resolution if you have not already. Thank you again for your patience.
  • WRG_JOE wrote: »
    For any folks who were directly affected by this issue, please reach out to our player support team for resolution if you have not already. Thank you again for your patience.

Eh, I can swallow a loss of 150 honor for not paying attention. But thanks.